Gonta the Christmas Tree

"H-hold on.. I'm scared to ask but.. Do we have a Christmas tree?" Kaede hesitantly asked the rest of her peers. Since the place was so crowded and it was basically covered with decoration—it was hard to navigate where things were.

"Why of course Kaede! I think Sonia has been taking care of it" Tsumugi happily told the pianist, wearing her carefully-crafted Christmas costume. The cosplayer very much enjoyed this time of year, as she could design and create wonderful costumes for her friends. 

The blonde walked around still trying to find the tall tree when she saw Sonia, collecting sparkly baubles. The dazzling princess was always delighted by the lights during Christmas. All the bright twinkling lights people would put on their houses simply blinded the young girl. 

"Oh- Hey Sonia! I would love to help with the Christmas tree! But.. could you tell me where it is..?" She asked, as she approached the long-haired girl.

"Why of course, Akamatsu-san! I've already done most of the work, but the tree should be right over there.." 

Sonia pointed at a very tall.. tree? Kaede stared at the tall poll-like thing until she realised it wasn't a tree- but a person. Her eyes widened with worry as she ran over to see who Sonia could've possibly mistaken for a tree. 

"Uh Kaede-" Before the princess could finish,

"TIME TO JUMP" Someone suddenly yelled out. Apparently, a certain small blonde-haired dancer thought it would be a brilliant idea to throw herself into the tree, as if it was a pool.

"WAIT HIYOKO NO-" Mahiru yelled back, trying to avoid the disaster that was waiting to happen.

Before anyone could do anything, a big smash was heard as Hiyoko had catapulted herself like a bullet into the poor man tree. Everyone stopped to look at the horrendous scene. Kokichi was laughing his head off like a hyena while Mahiru was trying to check if her girlfriend hadn't broken a limb- Sonia, horrified by the shattered pieces of her beautiful decor, hadn't process the fact she decorated a living human as a tree.

"OH GOD- GUYS I THINK THAT TREE WAS GONTA—" Kaede cried out. This was bound to happen at one point, Gonta did have hair that resembled a fluffy tree, as well as his size.

"SOMEONE THOUGHT GONTA WAS A TREE? PFFFFF BAHAHAHAHA" 

"Guys is Gonta unconscious?.. He hasn't moved in ten minutes-" 

The night had been going surprisingly well. Even if there were two unconscious bodies laying on the floor, it was more tame then the past years.