Junko is coming to town

Morning came around as everyone was sleeping peacefully in the Hope's Peak classroom. Some students were snoozing on the couches, some slept on the floor. Hiyoko even decided the comfiest place to sleep was the Christmas tree itself. If you looked out of the window you could see everything was coated in a thick layer of almost fluffy snow. 

But even with this peaceful setting, there had to be some sort of interruption to the grand Christmas morning. Though all presents were unwrapped, there would an exciting surprise waiting for the ultimates. 

A small yawn came from the ultimate pianist, Kaede Akamatsu as she rose from the comfy couch. She rubbed her lavender eyes open and looked around the area, noticing how the classroom looked like an after party of some epic night at a club. Almost everyone looked like they had passed out from drinking too much when in reality it was simply because of the Christmas spirit, if you could even call it that.

Kaede smiled to herself as she looked towards the window, planning to maybe go out in the beautiful magical snow that would definitely make this Christmas story complete. So with that thought in mind, the blonde got up and decided to wake up our young detective, Shuichi Saihara.

"Hey Shuichi— Wake up!" Kaede whispered in his ear, avoiding to wake up anyone else. She just simply couldn't, it was one of the only times everyone would be silent.

"Hm? Oh Kaede.." Shuichi grunted, opening his tired eyes. He shook his head awake and realised he was on the hard wood floor, with a small gremlin attached to him as always. With that realisation Shuichi frowned and quickly moved away from the other, who was holding him tight yet still sleeping. 

"W-was he in that position the whole n-night?" 

Kaede stood there with a blank face not really wanting to have this conversation. 

"He sure is a little gremlin!" She shrugged off, successfully avoiding to answer his question. It was always hard to tell if Kokichi really had feelings towards Shuichi as he lied constantly. The same could be said with Shuichi as he was always flustered around the small boy but never admitted it.

"Hey so I was thinking, since it's Christmas morning, why don't we have a snow day? It'll be so much fun!" The enthusiastic girl suggested.

"That does sound fun but.. what about the other years we had a snow day? I'm pretty sure someone drowned in the snow" Shuichi reminded Kaede.

"Everything will be under control don't worry! Plus it's not like anything else is gonna happ-" 

Know you might ask. "What could possibly happen? It's Christmas morning!" Now. Yes it is generally a magical morning for everyone who's alive to see the sunshine shimmer onto the snow but this is Hope's Peak.

"WHAT'S UP MOTHERFUCKERS! JUNKO FUCKIN' ENOSHIMA IS HERE!" 

The two students who were awake turned their heads to the frightening scene of the two teenagers who decided to break in. There was standing the one and only Junko Enoshima and her small yet deadly minion, Mukuro Ikusaba. 

"Ayo why the hell isn't anyone awake? I SAID JUNKO FUCKIN' ENOSHIMA IS HERE!" As the fashionista shouted yet again, no one moved an inch. This was surprising as the blonde's voice was surely loud enough to wake up a whole neighbourhood.

"WHAT THE HELL? UGH MUKURO WAKE THEM UP DAMMIT!" 

Mukuro flinched at her sister's aggressive orders and took out a small silver gun from her back. She pointed the weapon at the ceiling, suddenly pulling the trigger, letting a terrifying bang that echoed across the school grounds. 

Shuichi and Kaede covered the ears but could still hear the gunshot. As pieces of the roof fell onto the ultimates, people started waking up one at a time.

"WAHH WHO IS THAT WHORE?" Hiyoko screamed.

"IT'S SANTA'S DAUGHTER!! AND DO THAT AGAIN! BANG BANG HAHAHA" Ibuki shouted back, causing Junko to angrily put her hands on her hips.

"Shouldn't you all be shuddering in fear by now? THIS IS A KIDNAPPING DAMMIT! WE HAVE WEAPONS, NOW GET ON THE FLOOR AND BEG FOR YOUR LIVES" 

"A kidnapping? Boo way to ruin the mood!" The guitarist whined.

"You may think you're threatening but we also have weapons" Maki glared at the two intruders, clearly ready to kill someone.

"HA! YOU THINK YOU COULD TOP MY PATHETIC SISTER? SURE SHE'S A COWARD BUT SHE GETS THE JOB DONE" 

"O-okay this is a fun joke you've done here now c-could you please let us have a normal snow d-day?" Kaede stuttered, a bit shook about the the situation that was unravelling right in front of her.

"Woah we're having a snow day? That sounds epic! Come on guys let's go!" Hina happily chanted as she ran over to the door, prepared to start some sort of snow fight.

"WHAT? You're not going anywhere!" 

But as the blue-eyed model tried to speak, everyone else had gotten away, playing outside.

"HUH? DID YOU SEE THEM LEAVE?" 

"N-no big sister Junko.." Mukuro cowardly responded.

At this point, Junko was furious. She had come here to kidnap the hope of the world and turn them to despair but for some stupid reason her plan completely backfired to hell. Maybe the ultimates were too powerful for her? Never. Despair would always win, even against a snow fight.

She pranced outside while dragging her sister by the hair, still determined to complete her mission. As the ultimates were scattered around, each doing their own thing, they noticed the two had followed them out.

"ATTACK NYAHAHHA!" Angie giggled, commencing a massive ray of snowballs to be directed at Junko and Mukuro.

Balls of snow were hit at the two, becoming bigger with each one that was thrown. Before they knew it, everyone was joining in, attacking them with the pain of the cold ice. Mukuro whimpered in fear whilst Junko just consumed the bombs as if they gave her more power.

"IBUKI JUMP!" Leon screamed at the roof, which startled Junko, realising what was going to happen. 

Apparently the multi-coloured hair girl was on the roof, planning to furiously jump on top of the fashionista, expecting to be completely broken-bone-free.

"I-ibuki is go-going t-to do wh-what?—" Mikan stuttered.

"FOR HOPE" Nagito shouted along with the others.

"NO" Hajime responded, keeping him from becoming any more annoying then he was.

Ibuki roared to the school and jumped off the roof, landing right on Junko. Everyone gasped, not expecting for this to actually happen. Mikan ran to the pile of random limbs that were placed in front of them, examining for any injuries.

While the blonde was being crushed by the guitarist, the soldier was being buried in the freezing snow. No one really cared as if their intention was to brutally murder them. Since there was a pile of snow, it was a great opportunity to build a snowman with it, which is what they decided to do.

"Let's put this on!" Hiyoko suggested, giving Mahiru some dead ant corpses to put on the snowman.

"NO GONTA SAYS NO" Gonta cried, seeing his little bug friend's dead bodies.

And with that we end our Christmas story. Was it a good story? Depends on what you think "good" means. What is a worthy story to tell? No, probably not. I had more plans for this book but I just simply couldn't be bothered to add in more detail. I've failed to complete this story before the end of the year so here you go, a failed attempt of madness.

Have a Chaotic Christmas! | Danganronpa Christmas Special [✔️]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara