New Year's Eve Party

-Say, do I look good in this dress? -Taylor asked before entering her friend Selena's house.
- Of course it does, baby. It's just perfect on you- answered Joe.
Taylor took his hand and walked into the house. Selena came out to meet them. She hugged Taylor and then said hello to Joe.
- Hello, mysterious Joe, who we don't know much about, but  with who Taylor is flying to London with after a week of meeting him.
- Ha ha, interesting characterization of me. Nice to meet you in person.
- and nice to meet you, too. I've heard a lot about you - Selena winked at him meaningfully.
-Selena! Taylor poked her in the side, but without anger.
- I hope it's a good thing- Jo replied with a laugh.
- Too good even.
Selena stepped back and other people began to approach them. Ashley, Diana, Taylor introduced them all to Joe. Joe stood sipping whiskey for a bit in the corner while Taylor took pictures with her friends.
- Hey, Joe, come here- shouted Taylor.
- I'm on my way.
Joe walked over to them and Taylor immediately put some kind of hat on him and turned him toward the camera. Click, photo. Then more people came up to them for the group photo, and Taylor and Joe got a little behind, which even played into their hands as they started kissing passionately. As Taylor approached Emma and said:
- Taylor, Karlie's here!
Taylor broke away from Joe and said:
- already? That's it, I'm running to meet her.
- Are you leaving me? - Joe asked.
- Just for a few minutes. One of my best friends Karlie-is here. I'm going to introduce you right now. You'll like her, she's great," Taylor said and left. She came back with a tall blond girl with a bob, and when Joe saw her he swallowed. "Not her, damn it," he thought. The model glanced at him and smiled a sly smile. Of course she did, she knew him well.
- Karlie, this is Joe, my boyfriend.
She held out her hand for a handshake.
- Nice to meet you, Joe. I'm Karlie Kloss.
Joe licked his lips. So she's pretending to meet him for the first time. Well, it's for the best.
- Very nice to meet you, Karlie. My name is Joe.
Taylor started talking to the model about something and Joe took a sip of champagne. A very unexpected encounter. The party was going great, but when Joe went outside looking for Taylor he heard a voice behind him:
- Anything you want to tell me, Joe?
He turned around and saw Karlie. Karlie fucking Kloss.
- What do you want to hear?
- Wow, you're so rude. That's not a nice way to behave to a lady.
Joe was silent and Karlie continued.
- Why didn't you tell Taylor we were very close?
- You took your time telling she that, too.
- I was just curious to see what you were gonna do. You know, would you tell her that six months ago after the Victoria's Secret show you picked me up and we flew to the Maldives where we spent a wonderful week full of wonderful sex. And then you explained that it was just for fun. I think Taylor would be interested to hear that.
- Karlie, we flirted for a month before that. We originally agreed that we weren't going to be in a relationship. And I realize now, just like I knew then, that we shouldn't have done it. I already told you it was a mistake.
- You know, when you were kissing me and you weren't the only one who said otherwise.
- Come on, Karlie. We both know it wasn't. I made a mistake, and we both seem to acknowledge that. And Taylor's your friend, is that really what friends do?
- Exactly, Joe, I'm a real friend. And I'm not sure Taylor needs a guy who spends a week with different models on the islands and then pretends it didn't happen.
- It was a one-time thing. Stop blackmailing me with this.
- I just want my friend to be happy, and you're an asshole, that's all.
- Karlie, what I did was wrong then, but I'm not like that with Taylor. I really love her. And I...if you...I don't know, just let us be happy.
- Let me give you some time, Alwyn. But just a little bit, you know, Taylor's bound to find out
- Don't do anything stupid, Karlie.
- Kitty, I'll make up my own mind. And you behave yourself- Karlie said and left
Joe walked into the house as he felt someone hugging him behind his back. He stared at the thin, girlish hands with short, red-painted fingernails. He turned to Taylor,
- I couldn't find you. Where have you been? She asked.
- Oh, I was looking for you, thought maybe you were outside.
- Okay. Look, Joe, you're, I don't even know how to say this. Are you comfortable here? I just remember you didn't really like all these parties where you didn't know anybody but me.
- Oh, baby, it's okay. It's a great party, and I'm enjoying my time here, really.You know, when I was in college, I used to go to much crazier parties than this. And I'm telling you, I used to do things sometimes I'm ashamed to remember.
- What? Why is this the first time I'm hearing about your crazy college life? Why don't we go into a little more detail here?
- I'll tell you about it sometime. Or you can ask my friends, oh trust me, they'll be happy to tell you a lot
- and I will. Taylor laughed and said, I'm so lucky to have you.
Joe tilted his head slightly and looked at her, he wanted to say something but they were called to eat because it was supposed to be New Year's Eve soon. It was delicious, and there were echoes of laughter and the clanking of knives and forks in the rooms.
Then Gigi said they should "honor the many couples who are here," Selena winked at Taylor and got to help Gigi. They got air mattresses and blankets for everyone they knew. They set them up outside and covered them with sheets, blankets, and pillows so the guests could sit comfortably outdoors. After that, a lot of drinks were brought in there, and almost everyone went outside. There were not only couples lying on the air mattresses, but also friends and even people who were seeing each other for the first time. Some played music, some walked around taking pictures, and some just spent time with their other half. Taylor was lying on Joe's shoulder, and their various friends and acquaintances were sitting next to them.After so much alcohol, Taylor suggested that everyone play a game of sack race. She really wanted to participate too, but Joe persuaded her to be a judge and she agreed.At Taylor's signal, the players began to run in bags, holding them at their waists. When they reached their own flag, they circled it and returned to the starting line in the bags, where they passed the bag to the next participant. True, it was more like a bunch of people who were constantly falling down and laughing.But then someone realized that in fact it's winter outside and all moved into the house. Taylor and Joe went straight to the center where they started dancing like never before. Joe even took off his shirt in an outburst to the cheers of the crowd. Taylor walked right up to him and whispered in his ear:
- "Why don't we get out of here? I don't want to share you with anyone. After all, this beautiful body belongs to me and no one else.
- Are you hurt by the looks all these girls and more are throwing at your hot, sexy boyfriend?
- yes", said taylor, and then she led joe away from where everyone was dancing. Joe sat her down on the big, wide table, pushing aside the rest of the food, and they started kissing.But they were soon interrupted as there were ten minutes left before the new year's insistence. Joe and Taylor, along with the others, went into the biggest room of the house, taking a glass of champagne each. And so, the report began. Joe had one arm around Taylor's waist while he held the glass with the other.
- Five!" they began shouting along with everyone else.
Joe looked at Taylor and saw that she was looking right into his eyes.
- Joe, you made this the most memorable year ever, thank you for that.
- And thank you for that. You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time and I hope to spend more of this new year with you
With one lip they whispered "I love you" and began counting the last seconds of the outgoing year with the rest of us.
- Two, one. Happy new year!
Taylor clung to Joe and kissed him, running her hands through his hair. When they pulled away from each other, Joe caught Karlie's eyes on them, but he quickly turned back to Taylor.
When almost all of the guests were gone a few hours later, Taylor looked at the glitter scattered all over the floor and asked Selena:
- where do you keep the broom? We need to clean up a little bit.
- I'll get it. Just a minute.
Selena returned with the brooms and they began to clean up. Taylor heard laughter from the next room. Joe's laughter, she could recognize it anywhere. She saw Joe wave at some guy and start walking toward them. Then they and a few more of their friends started cleaning up the bottles. Taylor was silent and looked at Joe. He put the bottle in the trash can and asked:
-is everything okay Taylor?
- Yes, everything is just fine.
- Okay, you just look tired.
Taylor had a line on her tongue that just popped into her head "please don't ever become a stranger,whose laugh I could recognize anywhere ". But instead of saying it out loud, she just kissed Joe.