Be Ours - Alpha Negan x Omega Daryl x Alpha Rick

Magsimula sa umpisa

The two alphas looked between one another. Negan stepped forward causing Daryl to press back against the lockers, Negan stepped back and Rick smirked. "Either one of us."

Daryl looked between the two unsure of what to say. "I..I don't know..."

The two smirked. "Well then we will just have to win you over won't we?" The elder alpha said.

"Win me over?"

"Compete for you."

Daryl's face grew hot and red. "Oh..oh..alright.. if you think I'm worth all that trouble. I don't..I don't think you should put so much effort into me..."

The two alphas smiled a bit at him. "We do."

Daryl hid his face again, a red blush covering him. "Well..I..okay."

The next morning at school Daryl opened his locker to a letter. "Morning, I have breakfast for you waiting at my locker - Rick."

Daryl smiled and headed off towards the juniors locker hall and followed the scent of Rick. As he entered the hall a few people watched him with interest. There were whispers as well, he kept his head down.

Male omega.

That's why everyone looked at him. Hardly any omega was male, and he was different. He was part of the one percent, the one percent of omega males that had a working womb. No one knew it but himself, hid dad, and brother.

He made his way to Rick's locker, Rick smiled seeing the omega had actually came. "Breakfast." The alpha said with a big smile on his face. Daryl was handed a brown paper bag.

A breakfast sandwich, granola bar, and an apple with an orange juice bottle.

"You didn't have to." Daryl said hiding his excitement. He was starving, the last thing he ate was the chocolates from Negan, before that he couldn't remember. He didn't have money for school lunch and if he tried to eat at home we'll. He'd get more bruises or a lash.

"Wanted to," the alpha male smiled watching Daryl dig into the breakfast sandwich like it was the best thing since sliced toast.

"Phanks." Daryl managed with a gulp. Rick smirked, a few people were watching.

Was Rick Grimes courting little omega Daryl Dixon?

That was when Negan appeared from the other end of the hall. A few people scattered, while he was a giant teddy bear in usual terms the big alpha male and star football player was intimidating to many.

"Thought I smelt ya down here." Daryl blushed hiding his interest in them both. "Thought I'd offer my table for lunch." The alpha smiled big, the star football players table?

That was huge, that meant he might not be picked on for a few days at least.

Those who stuck around realized both alphas were courting the omega.

"Sure," Daryl smiled, "I can sit with you."

Negan nodded, the school bell rang and everyone headed to their classes. The clock ticking felt like it was taking forever. Rick smiled watching Daryl from the corner of his eye, they had the class before lunch together.

It was study hall, just doing whatever paper they had to finish or reading. Daryl was scribbling frustrated about the math he was doing. He didn't have a formal elementary or junior high life, his father hadn't let him attend often and kept him home during any heat. Now he was full time, omegas had special rooms during heats at their high-school and everyone knew if they didn't see someone with that placement for a week they were in their cycle.