Overhaul had this weird Hyperfixation on quirks and 'fixing things'. Sako thought it was some sort of weird fetish and didn't want his girl associated with any of the sort.

Meanwhile...

"Can I hold your hand?" Asked (Y/n) jogging up to the man in the white hood. He walked really fast and her short legs could barely keep up.

Before getting a response she already reached out for his hand but quickly lost footing when he swiped it away and glared at her.

"Don't put your grubby hands on me" he grunted.

"Jeez. You don't have to be so mean" she pouted "that's why you don't have any friends"

"I have plenty" he glared.

"No you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"Like who? Your mommy? I bet she doesn't like you too"

"Don't you bring my- Why am I even- Shut up."

"Heh. Bitch"

"Does your father know you use bad language?"

"...."

"I'm speaking to you"

"..."

"Damn it"

After giving Mr Kurono the silent treatment, with him grumbling because he was ignored. She was shoved into a bedroom.

"Ow! I'm gonna tell my dad!" She yelled after the man who slammed the door behind her. "So mean! They're all so mean!"

She dusted herself off and looked around trying to grasp her surroundings. It was a regular looking bedroom; Clothes on the floor, a dresser, some candies on the bed too.

There was something strange about it though... The room was dim and smelled damp. All the toys on the floor were still in their packaging and so were the candies.

A few scratches here and there on the walls.

"...Hello?" (Y/n) called, walking further into the bedroom.

"Who are you?" Another voice spoke up.

There was a girl crouched in the corner, eyes bloodshot. Her hair was nappy and she was covered in bandages, pure terror written on her face.

"Are you Eri-Chan?" Asked (Y/n), walking towards the girl cautiously so not to scare her.

"..."

"Um... I like your room. You wanna be my friend?" She asked stopping in front of her and squatting to her level.

"Does he know you're here?" She whispered looking around frantically "why are you here??"

"Your daddy said I could come play" "are you okay?"

"Mr Overhaul will be-"

"Eri-Chan there's blood on you" she pointed at the girls arms. "Should we tell your da-"

"No! No!" She hushed the girl grabbing her hands "please don't tell him anything!"

"Why?" Asked (Y/n). Why didn't she want to tell her dad she was hurt? Sako always kissed (Y/n)'s wounds better so she just assumed it was a normal parent thing.

"Mr. Overhaul is very... scary" she trembled "he-"

"Is he the one your hurt you?" Gasped the toddler "is it the bird man?!"