"Those aren't Pancakes"

July 14th 2021.

◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉

Both men sat in silence, glaring at the little girl who drew obliviously.

"They just left without us" Tomura hissed.

"And they left her too" Dabi added with a slight shudder.

Please watch (Y/n) for me.

Make sure she:
Takes a bath,
Eats.
Does her homework
Has her snacks
And takes her nap
Then do whatever you want after that.

Make sure I find my daughter in one piece.

-Sako

"Hey, Tiny. Where's your dad?" Asked Dabi, dropping the note back on the small coffee table.

She shrugged and got back to whatever it was she was doing.

"Its not like we haven't watched her before" Tomura muttered "maybe they think we're incapable of doing so.."

"You're right! They think we can't do it- what's so hard about watching this runt anyway?" Hissed Dabi "that's it, Shiggs. Let's do this"

"Alright. First let's make breakfast"

"(Y/n). What do you wanna eat?" Asked Tomura.

"Food" she mumbled.

"Well what kind of food?" He asked.

"Let's just give her some bread- it's not like-"

"I want pancakes" she said, sitting up on the floor.

"No you don't. You want bread and mayonnaise" Dabi glared at the child.

You'd think she was scared.

Nah.

"I said. I want. Pancakes." She narrowed her eyes at him. Tomura was sister shook.

"Well I'll give you what I have" Dabi spat.

"We have pancake mix" she tutted.

At this point Dabi's patience was at Zero percent. There was no way he'd let a child tell him what to do.

His quirk activated at his right palm lit up in flames "you'd better listen to me before I fucking kill-"

"Do it" she narrowed her eyes. Miss girl thought this man was joking and just want along with it.

"I- what?"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Okay so we got eggs, flour, yeast, sugar, milk and.....this other white stuff!" Dabi announced. "Baking powder?"

"I've seen Kurogiri do this all the time. Just pour em in right? Do we have to measure anything?" Asked Tomura as he cracked 3 eggs in a bowl.