🦵🏻

Ik you guys loved reading the LOV with (Y/n) in kitten so I thought why not make another story?!

Was planning on Finishing the whole story but I just decided to publish what  i did so far before I go on hiatus

N E ways here's a wee snippet

Note: Keep in mind that (Y/n) might not be a lil bean since she's being raised by villains.

◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉

"And one more question" spoke the golden eyed male, as his sharp gaze slowly shifted from their leader to the child who was colouring in the corner of the room.

In his secret base..

"Who's child is that" He asked with slight irritation, it was as though they were making fun of him, bringing this pest into his domain.

"Don't look at me" Tomura shrugged.

"Uh.. that would be uh..." Compress cleared his throat "mi...ne"

"And why is it here" Spat Overhaul glaring at the masked man.

"Well I apologize you see...we had nobody to watch her. Muscular doesn't really like her and moonfish is uh...-"

"Tch- I do-"

"Relax Bird-man~" Purred Dabi "it's not like she'd do any damage, she's four"

"Children are much smarter than you think." Kurono cut in "She could tell the heroes-"

"FUCK HEROES!" She screamed in a high-pitched voice. It was something she yelled whenever she heard the word 'heroes'

A bad habit learned from Toga.

All their eyes turned to her as she continued to colour obliviously.

'What is that?' Kurono asked himself.

She then brought she marker to her mouth and just..licked it. Her face twisted in disgust as disappointment began to surface. The red marker didn't taste like strawberries.

"See? Nothing to worry about! She's a bumbling idiot!" Dabi smiled cheerfully.

◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉

Don't forget to vote🔪

Btw pedo jokes = blocked