"Penis!"

July 17th 2021

◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉

The blonde man walked his usual path as he did every Thursday. He dreaded Thursday afternoons.

He wasn't wearing his mask today. Instead a bandana was tied on his head along side a black baseball cap sealed with a black hoodie on top.

It gained him even more stares as he walked passed the parents who were also going to pick up their various children

He didn't like the attention wearing his mask got him but he also didn't feel comfortable not wearing it.

'I should have done this' He thought to himself. The judgemental gazes made his knees wobble.

It's that man again.

Look at him. He looks like a fugitive.

Tell the teachers!

I don't want my child near that man.

He looks so suspicious.

It was that time of the week again. The parents always had a problem with how he stood silently waiting for (Y/n).

It'd all be over soon. He took a deep breath and watched the door intensely.

A wave of relief washed over him as a familiar bright smile flashed in his direction. It was (Y/n) running towards him.

"Jin-Ku-" He was caught off guard by some lady pulling (Y/n)'s arm towards her.

'It's that bitch again. Why don't you just teach her a lesson'

'No I can't do that.'

"Little girl, who is that man?" Asked the old woman as a group of adults quickly surrounded her.

"..."

"Is that man bothering you?"

"You shouldn't follow him"

"He looks suspicious"

"Leave me alone" the girl frowned trying to pull away from the woman's grasp.

"I'm trying to help you!"

"Hey." Jin cut in making them flinch. They didn't even know when he got to the crowd "leave her alone" He commanded pulling (Y/n) closer to him swiftly.

"Sir. I'm going to ask you to stop" one of the men in the crowd called "drop the girl and leave."

Jin was struggling to keep his cool. He didn't want to make a scene to worsen the situation so he huffed and walked away.

"Hey." The man grabbed Jin's shoulder.

"Mister! Leave Jin-Kun alone" frowned the child "don't be a meanie!"

"I'm doing you a favour. This man is suspicious-"

"I don't know what that is but Uncle Jin-Kun doesn't like when people bother him!" She yelled "so go away!"

"Can we go now? Her dad is waiting" Jin glared.

The crowd was caught off guard by this new...information.

He's her uncle?

A man like that?

I think we shouldn't butt in. He looks like he could kill us.