Perfect Little Decoy

July 13 2021.

◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉

"Just like we've practiced, okay my dear?" Sako spoke to the girl as he held her close to his chest while they strode down the secluded street.

"Distract 'em while you get the snacks" She chorused for the umpteenth time, they'd stolen from convenience stores like that multiple times.

It was something like a father-Daughter tradition they'd established over time. (Y/n) had gotten quite skilled at deceiving people.

She had knack for bad deeds.

'That's my little Angel!' The father screamed internally.

Atsuhiro Sako, or Mr. Compress wasn't one who spoke much unless necessary. But when it came to his daughter- it was on sight.

"Good girl!" He pat her head, putting her down "I'll put on my mask now, you go in first" he nudged her slightly, pointing at the store nearby.

She nodded and did what she was told.

When she was no longer in sight, his lips formed a thin line as entered the alley close by. He put his mask on fast. It wasn't the one he wore when with the league, this one was different.

He sighed, 'is this what it's come to?' He really didn't like the fact that his daughter wanted to be a criminal.

Then again, he wasn't one to talk.

He'd been doing this for years, stealing was basic to him. Something he could do with his eyes closed.

His techniques changed all the time with made it hard for him to get caught. He always stole from small stores knowing they couldn't exactly chase him for long.

Then there was (Y/n). Who'd believe a regular looking guy and a small girl would be partners in crime? Nobody. That's who.

Quickly he walked into the store, trying to avoid suspicion. His baseball cap covering all visible strands of his curly brown locs.

"Hey mister" The child started as she stood right in front of the register.

Her job was to keep the cashier distracted.

"Hey. Where's your parents" he grunted glaring down at her. Didn't look like someone who was fond of teeth.

"I dunno. Where's yours?" She asked. She'd just throw his questions back at him as her dad did the usuall stealing.

It usually worked out

"I suppose we do need these" Compress muttered using his quirk to compress everything he stole.

"Hey.. what the hell are you doing?" A deep voice bellowed. Sako turned, it was the cashier. What was he doing there at the back of the store.

At the corner of his eye. He saw his daughter pouting at him. She usually felt bad when she couldn't fulfill her tasks properly.