Overhaul

Overhaul please let me sit on your lap🥵🔥

<Filler Chapter>

◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉

"Darling, pouting like that isn't going to fix anything" Sako sighed trying to lift her spirits "when everyone gets better we can fix this place up and it'll be better than the last!"

"But I liked the bar" she whined "those mean heroes broke our house!"

"(Y/n) please. This place isn't even that bad" He trailed off but paused when he caught her glaring. "Okay maybe it's a little... um.."

"It's gross here!"

Gross being an understatement. The new LOV base was absolutely disgusting. There were cracks in the walls and roaches inhabiting them, mold, weird creaky noises and RATS.

The fight a few weeks before had set them back and gotten a few of them injured which is why nobody even made an effort to clean.

"It's... damn okay maybe it's bad.." admitted the man "but look, you got Wiggles and Bloody" He sighed, pulling out her plush toys.

"But I don't have any of my clothes and stuff for school" she frowned

"Daddy's already sorted that out. You're gonna move to a new school and make tons of new friends around this place!" the man announced.

That just dampened her spirits even more.

"But I like my old school" she trailed off. "And our old house"

"(Y/n), there's nothing we can do about this alright? I'll get you new stuff! Better than the last. Can you just try to adjust for me?"

Instead of her usual complaints she just rolled her eyes and turned to the other side.

"Eh?! Cold shoulder??? Come on- I said I was sorry!"

"Whatever old man" She tutted copying Bakugo. "I miss my blue sweater"

"Big sis will knit you a new one!" He protested "you know you really remind me of your mother at times like this" He chuckled.

This child was confused. She reminded her father of Kurogiri?

"It's time to get up sweetie. We have someone really important we're going to meet today" he announced getting off the bed- well. Mattress on the floor.

"Mhm I know. You told me." She shrugged not moving from her spot.

"Which means you have to get ready. There's no one to babysit you."

"I don't wanna meet your weird friends" she huffed.

"First of all. My friends aren't weird" He opposed "Second, you're going to get Ice cream!"

"Really?! Yes!!"

"Mhm now come on let me pick out some clothes for you"

"No thanks. Big sis can do that"

◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉

(Y/n). was. pissed. Fuming, even.

This wasn't the Ice-Cream parlor. They were at some large building surrounded by creepy men in bird masks. They sat in the room and she was silenced with Paper and a maker to stop fussing.

Oh she'd stop fussing alright.

She'd never let the outside world see her throwing her tantrums.