💮Chapter 40💮

^credit goes to the rightful owner.

Imp : Please read the author's note given below the chapter kindly!

Ignore the mistakes please 🥺

Author's POV
.
.
.

Day passed, things changed, personalities changed and Taehyung changed to, in a better way.

But the feelings never changed.

"Are you sure Taehyung?" Winwin asked sitting on Taehyung's bed. The said boy nodded while fixing his clothes, a suit.

He needs to be professional as he'll go to the office. He can't be mannerless.

"I'm hundred percent sure hyung. I can face him now. I'm not afraid of him neither weak for him" The younger managed to say, he knew he was still weak for his lover but not in his dream he'll show it again.

"As you say so Taehyung. But remember I'm always with you ok? Though you should be resting now but still I'm allowing you to work!" Winwin sulked.

"I have taken enough rest now hyung I'm bored staying in house. Byun also go to playschool you also go to work and I'm doing nothing but burdening you."

"You're never a burden to me you know that right?" Winwin frowned at the younger's words.

"But still I want to move out hyung. Please No more arguments we've talked about this. Right?" Taehyung said smiling When he's satisfied with his look.

"Okay atleast me and byungu got a friend for 1 year before he leave us!" Taehyung laughed as Winwin wiped his fake tears.

"Who said I'll leave byungu and you? I'll take the nearest apartment, maybe next to you?" Taehyung said.

"Yes that would be great." Winwin smiled standing up.

"Now let's go. We'll be late if joonie hyung left for any meeting." The blonde said before heading out with winwin.

.

"Taehyung is here!"

Jungkook's breath hitched hearing that. He ran towards the door hurriedly like his life depends on it. But before he could Yoongi grabbed his arm stopping him,

"He's inside Namjoon's building! Jungkook be strong. Don't break down like a weak ba-

"I know hyung! I'm not going to cry again. I won't act tough, I'll be tough from now on hyung." With those last words Jungkook stomped out of his office room.

The ceo left his own office building to rush inside Namjoon's directly taking the elevator to reach the older's office room.

The door was open.

Jungkook forgot how to breath when he spotted him. Taehyung's back was facing him, he took some deep breaths to calm down his racing heart.

As he entered the room he spotted another person next to Taehyung. They seems like having a serious conversation with Namjoon.

"Oh look, what we have here!" Jungkook chuckled shoving his hands inside his pockets.

Namjoon mentally cursed thinking why Jungkook was acting so oblivious and careless.

Taehyung shivered at the voice. He bit his bottom lips to control himself from breaking down, that was the last thing he wanted to happen infront of Jungkook.

So he also controlled himself blinking away the tears so no-one could notice. Taehyung turned around with a smirk equal expression as Jungkook's.

Both gulped hard when their eyes met but one was trying to hate the other and move on whereas the other one was desperately wanting to love the boy infront of him at any cost.