💮Chapter 24💮🔞

Ignore the mistakes please 🥺

Warning : slight mature content :)

Author's POV

.
.
.

Two week later.

It's been two week since Taehyung started working in Jungkook's office and everything was going pretty well.

They got more close than before. Taehyung Could see the glitter in Jungkook's eyes whenever he look at him like - he's looking at his world.

And by then the blonde already knew that the cruel mafia is falling, falling for him. Just one step close to get back together again.... Just one step close to be each other's again.... Just one step close to became one again....

And the step is confession.

They just have to confess, who'll confess first? Of course Jungkook! Though the ravenette could sense Taehyung's feeling for him by his behavior - his puppy eyes, pouty lips, his shy face whenever Jungkook is close to him, his cute angry expression whenever Jungkook don't give him attention purposely, his pleasing expression whenever Jungkook kiss him, hold him.

Weird! Yeah, it's weird for Jungkook to think that how can Taehyung feel anything for him? How can Taehyung have feeling for the man who has bought him as a slave, as a sex slave.

And Jungkook couldn't be more happier knowing that he has a chance. He'll use the chance wisely.

How amazing, Just a few days ago he was craving for body because of lust but now the same person is craving for heart,the blonde's heart because of love.

Little did he know the blond is already his,he don't have to work hard to gain his love. Cause all the time if Taehyung love anyone that's only Jungkook.

Right now Taehyung is getting ready for what's like their first date while humming a song. A bright smile was adoring his face making his cheeks go puffy. He looked up at the mirror satisfying with his outfit. His cheeks turned red as soon as the memory of yesterday night flashed in his mind.

~
It was the time before going bed. The blonde was standing near the glass window as Jungkook was showering.

He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice when the bathroom door opened. The blonde flinched feeling two mascular arms embracing him in it making him look so small.

"J-jungkook?" The younger asked still not facing the ravenette.

Jungkook lets out a quiet humm , Taehyung felt shivers as the elder's breathing was fanning his nape.

Jungkook kissed the younger's nape then his jawline to his smooth neck. Taehyung whimpered, quirmed under Jungkook's hold as the boy bite then sucked it making it turn in a sinful colour, mixture of blue and red.

Taehyung bite his lips, letting his head fall backwards on Jungkook's shoulder as the raven haired boy continued to kiss.

In a speed of light the elder made Taehyung turn back towards himself to face him making the blonde gasped by the sudden action.

In his surprise Jungkook suddenly grabber the younger's jaw pulling him in a hungry kiss. Taehyung quickly kissed back, he Just can't resist Jungkook's touch,his actions. Its all affects on Taehyung.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the mafia's neck. Jungkook placed his hands under Taehyung's ass, squeezing it making the blonde gasp. He took the chance and pushed his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth exploring every corner of his sweet cavern.