💮Chapter 05💮

Author's POV...

.
.
.
.
.

"What's the matter Chim?" Jin asked as soon as they reached Jimin's room and sat on the bed after their breakfast..

Jungkook took Taehyung to his room to have some private conversation.. Although Jin was very tensed about the whole situation but he still need to talk to Jimin he'll surely ask them later.. Namjoon and Yoongi went out for office and after sometimes Jungkook will go too.. And Hoseok informed that he's already in office though he didn't answered where he was last night.. Everything was so messed up to Jin..

"I upset him hyung!" Jimin said in a sad voice.. "I upset Yoongi hyung!"

"How did you upset him?" Jin was shocked because this newly lovey dovey couple never had fight before.. Even if they start a little argument Yoongi always apologizes first before Jimin becomes sad.. But lately Yoongi's behavior was really confusing him.. Although he's a cold person but not with Jimin.. He always makes him happy, always talks with him softly! He never behaved rude towards him because only we know how much he struggled to get his heart.. Where's our old meow meow gone!? Jin was deep in thoughts until Jimin spoke again..

"H-he wanted to take our relation in next level!" Said Jimin still not making eye contact with Jin..

"You mean he wants to get in a physical relationship with you?" Jin asked just to get a reply with nod.. "And you're not comfortable right?"

"Yess! I-i just want to do t-these things after our marriage!" This time Jimin looked at Jin with teary eyes.. "Hyung I love him.. I'm all his but i don't want to rush anything.. He was never like this! I remember at the very first he even asks me always if he can kiss my cheeks or lips.. A-and just recently he's behaving like this! What happened to him hyung? I want my old Yoongi back! D-doesn't he love me anymore?"

"Hey what are you saying? Of course he loves you.. You know how much he has done to get your love back? We all know! Maybe he's stressed!" Although I'm also worried what the hell happened with that Yoongi but right now I've to comfort Jimin.. "What did he actually did or said? Can you tell me? Of course if you're ok to tell me!" Jin smiled assuming him that he can tell him. everything which Jimin gladly accepted.. He wiped his tears and took a deep breath before starting..

Flashback 2 days ago...

Jimin was laying on the bed scrolling Instagram feeds while waiting for his boyfriend to come out from the bathroom.. He snapped his head towards the bathroom door as he heard a clicking sound just to hitched his breath.. There was standing yoongi wearing only a towel around his waist.. Water dripping from his abs- wait abs? From when he started to have abs? Only Jungkook and Hoseok have abs.. But Yoongi? How he got these?  His thought get interrupted when Yoongi cleared his throat.. Jimin widened his eyes when he realized how close they're that he can feel Yoongi's breath on his lips!

"Hyu--" before he could finish his sentence Yoongi smashed his lips onto Jimin making him yelped at the sudden attack!

"Umhh -- Yoo-" Yoongi kept kissing him hungrily bruising his lips.. Jimin tried to push him but Yoongi grabbed his neck pull him to deepen the kiss more.. Jimin started to tap on Yoongi's shoulder due to lack of oxygen.. Yoongi broke the kiss and pushed Jimin on the bed hovering over him ; he pinned his both hands beside his head and started to kiss his neck..