💮Chapter 25💮

Ignore the mistakes please 🥺

(I know the mistakes I did in previous chapter wasn't ignorable, maybe I was on drugs while writing the chapter 🙃 it's so kind of you to not mind it. Thank you so much I'll be careful while writing from now on 🥺)

Author's POV

.
.
.

"Are you ready breadcheeks?" Said Jungkook wrapping his big arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Yess bigteeth" The latter said smiling brightly at Jungkook.

"Well, let's go then!" Jungkook said grabbing the younger's wrist walking out of the house.

As they were walking towards the garage, they met with Jimin in the garden.

"Are you guys going out?" Jimin asked smiling at the duo.

"Yess Jimin. Why don't you go out with Yoongi hyung too? Joon and Jin hyung is out of city, Hobi and Yoonji is also on their work. You'll feel alone Jim-"

"No it's okay Jungkook. I'll be fine and about Yoongi?" Jimin paused chuckled a little. "He said he's busy with his work too. I don't want to bother him" he said smiling, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"At least try to convince him" This time Taehyung spoke and Jimin giggled.

"You think I didn't try? I asked him yesterday so many times to go out since it's been long we hang out. But guess what, he got annoyed at the end and shouted. So I didn't say anything more" Jimin said still smiling but Taehyung can see the pain, he suffered a lot too.

That fucker don't deserve you Jiminie, don't worry soon we'll find out about him. I feels so sure about him not being the real Yoongi. But I need Jin hyung's help. I have to wait until he come back. You'll be happy also chim.

Taehyung thought deeply, smiling.

"You know you can come with us right?" Jungkook said and Jimin gasped dramatically.

"Oh really?" He asked cupping his own face making a surprise expression.

"Yess that's right. It'll be more fun if you join us. Like you, me and Jungkook" Taehyung said happily, Jungkook also nodded.
(uwu Vminkook 🥺)

"Are you guys real dumb or acting dumb" Jimin said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Huh why" asked Taehyung confused.

"You want me to be third wheel between you too huh? I'll never ruin your date" Jimin said.

"What the hell Jimin? We all are friends and you don't know my Tae he's not like low minded people. We will never think you as a third person. Can't friends hang out?" Jungkook said disappointed.

"You seems to know your Tae very well hummm?" Jimin teased and Taehyung blushed thinking how easily Jungkook called him his.

"Of course I'll know. He's my boyfriend after all. And I love him." Taehyung felt like those last words were dedicated to him inderectly. His heartbeat quickened at the indirect confession of Jungkook.

"Well well well , too much love in the air" Jimin said pinching his nose making the couple laugh.

"Shut up hyung and just come with us" Taehyung said.

"No Tae you two go please, it's not about being third person, i was just kidding. I really don't want to go. I better take care of my little friends, the flowers, the little plants here" Jimin said smiling sincerely this time.