💮Chapter 18💮

Ignore the mistakes please 🥺

Author's POV

.
.
.

(Still the Flashback)

"K-kookie! Kookie baby leave him please? Kookie listen to me." Taehyung was in verge of crying trying to stop his boyfriend from beating the shit out of the almost unconscious gut in front of them.

"How dare you tried to touch what's mine. When you know whom he belongs to you still have the guts to do it you asshole!" Jungkook was fuming is anger. All he was seeing -- red. Even Taehyung couldn't stop him.

It's been two year since Jungkook confessed and they started dating. Now Jungkook is already 20 and Taehyung is going to be 19 in 2 months.

And Taehyung can't control Jungkook's wild side. The elder also can't control his jealousy, possessiveness over Taehyung.

Taehyung was scared. So scared that the boy would be dead there and then. As how mercilessly Jungkook was beating him. The younger quickly hugged Jungkook from the back, very tightly while shivering.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered, voice low. Only Jungkook could hear. And yes, he stopped. He stopped when he heard his name coming out from that deep yet soothing voice.

"Please stop" Jungkook wanted to slap himself for losing control. The Taehyung was speaking seems like the fragile boy would break down anytime soon. He hated himself for making the younger scared -- of him.

He quickly backed away from the guy he was beating. But before he left -

"This is the last warning for all of you. Dare to touch him again. And you all will be dead" With that Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist taking him god knows where.

Taehyung was quiet. Only his sniffing could be heard. Jungkook felt so bad for making the younger cry.

They entered an empty classroom and Jungkook made Taehyung sit on the desk. He stood between the younger's leg.

Taehyung was still looking down, no more crying but tears falling non stop. Jungkook sighed.

"I am sorry!" Jungkook said hoping Taehyung would look at him at least but no, the latter was still looking down fidgeting with his fingers.

"Baby look at me please!" Jungkook said bending down a little so he could see the younger's face.

Taehyung didn't want to but soft giggles left his mouth as Jungkook started making weird faces.

"S-stop it. You looks funny!" Taehyung said now looking at Jungkook, he wasn't crying anymore.

"At least you smile. Pheww!" Jungkook teased wiping his fake sweat, that's when Taehyung saw Jungkook's knuckles were bleeding a little.

"Jungkook! Your hand." Taehyung exclaimed taking his hand in his own.

"Oh this? It's nothing. Hehe!" Jungkook chuckled but Taehyung glared at him.

"Wet here!" Taehyung said got down from the desk. Before Jungkook could process or say anything the blonde boy was already out of the room.

Few minutes later he came back with a medical box in his hand then told Jungkook to put him on the desk again, and Jungkook did while smiling. He put the box beside him bringing out some cotton and antiseptic liquid. Then started cleaning the bruises.