💮Chapter 34💮

^Cred- idk the fanartist's name but it's from a webtoon called 'our omega leadernim'

Ignore the mistakes please 🥺

Author's POV
.
.
.

Taehyung woke up slowly with the feeling of heaviness on his stomach. He rubbed his eyes before it casted down.

He widened his eyes when he found the source of heaviness was none other than jungkook's head. He stilled for a second before realising it's real, not a dream. He lifted his hand and about to caress his husband's hair but stopped when something came across his mind.

Yesterday's incident.

He shuddered at the thought. He couldn't believe that monster side of Jungkook. First of all he didn't understand why Jungkook was so angry and second what made the raven head so violent. It's too much for him to understand.

Jungkook seems to feel the movements of Taehyung and quickly got up from his position before straightening his clothes and hairs. Taehyung also sat up fixing his messy hair.

He prepared himself from to not stutter in which he succeeded "hope you are feeling okay now! Get ready we've to leave for office"

Taehyung tried to find some concern in his cold words. Jungkook walked towards the door to exit but stopped without turning around he spoke "and about yesterday j-just forget it. My intention wasn't to physically hurt you it just happened yeah that's it"

Jungkook closed the door shut flinching the small boy by it. Taehyung sighed at the hesitant explanation of Jungkook. Was he apologising? He acted like nothing happened. Strangling him to death is so normal for him.

His love for me really fade away...

Taehyung thought blinking his pathetic tears away.

Only if he knew Jungkook cried to sleep last night for his love.

.

Few days passed and the distance between them didn't change a bit. Jung does take care of his meals and stuffs secretly but never give him any attention which the blonde only want.

Jungkook did as the doctor suggested some protein and vitamin Taehyung needs. He make him eat those healthy food by using Namjoon. He told the older to give Taehyung those foods that Jin cooks them for him and Taehyung could never reject his Jin hyung's care.

Jungkook did tell Jin to cook for the younger and Jin is more than willing to do it for his babybrother who he misses so much.

It's a working day again-

They both reached the office and started doing their works. Taehyung brought the ceo's coffee as usual placing it over the table.

He turn around to go to his seat but stopped hearing a knock at the door.

He walked towards the dooor opening it just to see a beautiful girl in black short skirt with a tight white blouse. Her hair were little long down to his shoulder. The first few button of her blouse was opened which showed her perfect milky collarbone along with some view of her breasts.

Taehyung thought for a second all the employees of their office are well mannered, no one dressed like this then who's it? And why does she came here to jeon's office with this kind of look.

The girl smiled sweetly which Taehyung didn't seems to return. Still he tried faking a small smile "uh how can i help you?"

"Is Jungkook there?" She asked trying to peek inside above Tae's shoulder. The blonde furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Yess but who are you?"