💮Chapter 06💮

Author's POV

.
.
.
.
.

"Taehyung? Can we talk?"

"Sure" Taehyung said while sitting on the bed gesturing Jin to sit beside him which he gladly accepted..

Jin said nothing just stared at Taehyung firmly which made the blonde nervous all of a sudden..

"Umm hyung? Is there anything in my face?" Jin snapped back to his senses then chuckled and shook his head as no..

"Taehyung? Can you answer some of my questions properly?" Jin asked desperation is clearly in his voice.. But on the other hand Taehyung nodded his head without any hesitation.. "How long you Know Jungkook?"

How long? I met him just few hours ago..

"Uhh it's been couple of months.. I can't re remember properly" Taehyung awkwardly laughed scratching the back of his neck..

Liar..

"Are you a student or you work somewhere?"

"I-uhh" oh god why I'm even lying.. I should tell him the truth that muscular idiot kidnapped me..

"What happened Taehyung? What are you thinking?" Jin asked again satisfied when he didn't get any answer from Taehyung..

"I-i work at a café!" The blonde answered looking away from Jin..

Liar..
"What happened in your family? I mean I'm not complaining because you're staying here.. Just curious about what happened which made you leave your house?"

"Uh t-that is some normal problem a-actually t-they weren't accepting our relationship! T-that's why we had a little fight.. Yeah t-that is the reason!" He finished his excuse and cursed himself for badly stuttering.. Now Jin will surely doubt him, that's all he thought..

Bad liar..

Jin sighed in disappointment.. He thought Taehyung will open up himself.. But guess what? He has to bring the topic now.. He doesn't has other choice..

"Uhh that's fine.. As long as you're happy with Jungkook we don't have any problem.. Feel like home!" said Jin gets up to leave the room.. While Taehyung felt so much guilt eating him up for lying.. For the fuck's sake why he's even lying.. He should tell the truth and can get out from here.. But.. But why he wanna stay here? Wanna stay with Jungkook... Just when Jin was about to twist the door knob Taehyung called him out..

"H-hyung?"

Jin stopped his action what he was doing.. A small smile made its way in his lips as finally Taehyung decided to tell him.. He turned around to look at the blonde with tears..

"Hyung I-i" He couldn't complete the sentence as Jin came and embraced him.. Taehyung was shocked too much shocked that he forget what he was doing.. He slowly hugged Jin back while resting his face in Jin's neck still don't know why he's doing this so..

"I know!" Jin said leave Taehyung in utter shock.. He felt more guilty as he thought Jin knew everything but still pretend to believe him.. He let's out a sob and Jin patted his back!

"Don't cry Taehyung! I know everything.. From the start" The blonde broke the hug and looked at jin with confusion.. Jin cupped his face sighing for the ninth time cause he knew what he was going to say will leave Taehyung in unbelievable shock..

"E-everything?" Taehyung asked still confused..

"Yes everything!" He looked at the blonde for some times before speaking again.. "I know that You're Taehyung.. That Kim Taehyung who's the ex lover of that famous heartthrob of their high school.. Jeon Jungkook..."