💮Chapter 39💮

^Credit of the pic - humanlouvre

Ignore the mistakes please if you find any 🥺

Author's POV
.
.
.

"M-my mum? You my mum?"

That question wasn't expectable. At least not for Taehyung.

Taehyung stilled, towering his gaze towards winwin who was equally shocked as him.

"B-baby no he's not your mum. I-" Winwin tried to say.

"No wae? Mum where? Y-ywou shaid you'll bing mum" Byungu interrupted his father, eyes tearing up.

"I-i'll bring your mum byun don't cry please!" Winwin pleaded hoping the boy would understand.

"No you lie thu mwe auways" Byungu sobbed gripping Taehyung's shirt as he was still sitting on his lap, burying his little face onto the blonde's chest who melted right away.

"Shh baby don't cry." Taehyung rubbed the little boy's back soothingly, "y-yeah I'm your m-mum! You can c-call me mum!" Taehyung gulped as he stuttered out those words.

"Taehyung you don't have to do this. I will explain it to him." Winwin thought of digging his own grave, he was so embarrassed. He couldn't believe his son would act like this seeing Taehyung. That never happened before.

"No hyung it's ok. He can call me h-his mum. I won't mind." Taehyung said kissing the small head of the fluffy boy in his arms.

"But-

"Hyung!" Taehyung strictly said and winwin sighed in return.

"Ugh fine. Do whatever you both want. I'll make food after shower ok? I stink from last night." Winwin made a face while sniffing his clothes in which Taehyung and Byungu giggled.

After showing Taehyung his room Winwin went to his own to take shower while byungu followed tae to play with him.

"Mum yo sho pwetty. Am I pwetty?" Byungu asked jumping on Tae's bed who was searching for towel to take shower.

Taehyung's heart fluttered hearing the little boy calling him mum. "Baby you're more than pretty you know?" He said kissing the boy's cute chubby cheeks who giggled at his mum's complement.

"Yay i will twell aunty I've mum now." Byungu happily said hugging Taehyung's neck who cooed at his cuteness.

"Sure we'll tell everyone you got a mom now okay?" Taehyung asked making a 'okay' sign with his hand. The little boy tried to copy and did a 'okay' sign with his little hand too.

"Now wait here mum will take a shower real quick hmm baby?" Byungu cutely nodded letting go of Taehyung.

"Bumbu will wait hwere" The boy said sitting on Taehyung's bed with his toy car. The blonde smiled before entering the bathroom.

For that moment Taehyung seems to distract his mind from yesterday's incident. He was glad he'll be happy with the little angel and he hoped he'd forget everything and could move on.

.

Jungkook kets out a painful sob again on Jin's shoulder, who was also crying silently.

They both were currently sittin in Jungkook's penthouse living room, waiting for Yoongi and Namjoon to come.

Hoseok and Yoonji currently dealing with Woozi and Mingyu so they couldn't make it here. They were debuting whether to tell Jungkook about this incognito of Woozi as Yoongi or tell him letter as the ceo already suffering from extreme pain of his Taehyung leaving him.