A Ball

Y/N POV

A knock sounded at the door. I wiped my eyes quickly.
"Who is it?"
"It's George. I just came to tell you that you're expected in five minutes."
The muffled voice said before footsteps followed.

I slipped on gloves and put the final pin in my hair. I shook myself and left my room. I could hear the distant gaggle of the higher up people of the SMP.
Bunch of snobs with fake smiles.

Sapnap POV

Callahan passed me a note.
"Guards are in place but we'll have to shut the gates because of the town crowds."
I nodded and handed him back the note.

I glanced as two figures walked in. One had sandy blonde hair and bright emerald eyes. The other one was far taller, taller than even most men in the room, with frizzy white curls.

I made my way to George who was charming dukes and lords as usual.
No wonder he chose him.
George made up for Dream's cold demeanour with charm, grace and being far more open than his partner.

"Lord NotFound."
He looked to me and excused himself.
"Yes? What happened?"
"Please inform Dream that his family has arrived. And politely nudge him to be a good sport about it. The walls have ears."
He nodded and practically glided through the crowd.

I plucked a champagne glass from a waitress.
Quite a nice purple shade for hair.
The chatter seemed to die down, becoming whispers. Dozens of eyes locked to the top of the staircase in awe. I followed their gaze.

There stood Y/N.
Holy Nether.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 2

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Nerves bundled as my feet slowly descended the stairs. I felt the gaze of all the powerful people of the SMP. I could feel myself cramping up.
Do. Not. Trip.
My line of sight stopped at the bottom of the stairs where ever so patiently Sapnap stood, waiting for me.

His white dress shirt and black blazer defined him flawlessly. A black leather strap indicated that he was armed yet further highlighted his muscles under the fabric. Hair tied in lazy manbun and a red tie.

Yet his hazel eyes were smiling up to me. He slowly placed his glass down. I might have imagined the tint of pink on his cheeks or maybe it was just the lighting. Somehow I managed to calm myself as I took his hand.