Treason

Dream POV

She kneeled in a pool of her own blood. Her severed hand tossed to one side. Nick's face was contorted in panic.
Love. What a weak emotion.
I touched his shoulder and felt my power drain. His eyes started to glow the same green as George's.
He tried desperately to break free from my bands but to no avail.

"Honestly Y/N. You believed you could actually evade me? Trick me at my own game?"
I looked away, spinning my dagger in hand.

"Please Y/N! Listen to me! It's not over yet! Show them how special you are! Your Da would want that! Minx would want that! Please! You are so special! You've never been a freak! Never! Don't let those voices stop you!"
Nick screamed, twisting slightly and trying to get to her. She never moved.

I watched amused as the tears fell down his cheeks. He breathed in once again.
"I burned my world for you! Because you asked! Please Y/N! Don't let their sacrifices go to waste! Keep going!"
I lifted my hand as more of my energy drained.
Silence.
His mouth snapped shut.

I turned back to her pathetic figure.
"I must admit killing my assassins was...surprising. Even more so was when you managed to help those poor souls in Lmanberg from getting blown to bits. And of course this whole..."

I waved my hand dismissing it.
"Escape plan. But alas you would know if we played more together as kids that I never lose."
George's eyes stared motionless at the girl's body. His bands secured around his heart.

I brought up my knives to Nick's face. His hazel eyes widened in horror. But his bands to me refused to let him move. I smiled.
"Nicholas Sapnap. As punishment for your treason against the crown of SMP your price should be your life."
I stroked the blade gently causing his cheek. His breath faltered.
"However I'm feeling generous. So instead you will lose your ability to see."

I slashed my knives across where his eyes were. They gushed out with goo and blood.
"AAAAAAAAAKKK!"
He cried out in pain, falling to his knees and shaking.