Final Round

Narrator POV

Y/N shook her hair out and wrapped it up into a high pony. The little squire with purple eyes helped her wounds as best he could. She downed a large jug of water, the drops trailing down her face and on her neck.

She was led to a private room on one end of the arena.
"Ma'am?"
She raised her brows to the little boy.

"Lord Sapnap said that you needed an outfit appropriate for the fight. Here."
He gave her a bundle of clothes and left. She changed into it and observed.

She saw engraving done on the gloves

Sweetheart.
Champion.
"What an asshole."
She smiled.

"AND NOW FOR THE FINAL ROUND!"
She spun the scythe in her hands. The large door cracked open and flew open. Dust flew everywhere and Y/N saw her opponent on the opposite side.

"BEGIN!"

xxxxxxxx

"She's losing..."
Sapnap said with as little emotion as he could. It was one thing to let her fight her friends. But to fight against the man called the Blood God? It was just another death sentence.

Dream kept his face forward. George was next to him , holding the king's hand. It stung to see that he got to love and yet Nick couldn't.
"Very well, let's see how comfortable she is with her power..."

Sapnap's eyes widened.
"What? Dream that's not safe! She gets out of control and-"
"What makes you think that I can not control her? Shut up. Watch."
He spat. Sapnap broadened his shoulders and clenched his jaw.

Y/N POV

I jumped backward, somersaulting away from his sword.
Damn!
The pig mask snapped to my figure as he barrelled toward me.

I panicked and spun low to the ground with my scythe out to detour him. No use.
Shoot!
Shoot!
Shooooot!

He stabbed down and I placed my hand in front of my face. I felt it slice open my skin and it burned.
I'm going to fail!
I'm going to fail everyone again!
I yanked my scythe under him but he dodged it with ease.

I could see his evil smile.
"Look at that. I didn't think it would be that easy. But then again..."
He stood right on my calf that was wounded. My vision sparkled from the pain.

"You're an easy target."
I opened my eyes.
What?
WHAT?

A flooding feeling overwhelmed my nerves. A surge of...power.
I haven't felt this in years.
I launched myself off the ground and kicked Technoblade square in the chest.
"Easy? You're going to wish you hadn't said that."