"ah yeah, i'm a psych major, you?" she rested herself against her knees. laying her head to still be facing him. "art, i do painting or something." she gasped at those words. clapping her hands together frantically out of excitement. "that's so fucking cool!" her grin widened at the thought.

a hidden hue of pink grew on his ears. "but it's really just a backup plan if the things i want to do fall flat. actually it already has.." he murmured the last party, grasping the cloth of his clothes tightly.

"ahh so double aspirations? cool cool. i mean i'm the same way, i minor in dance because it has some significance to what i want to do. but psychology is backup." she held out her thumb in front of her as the subtle signs of the rays of light began to appear.

"figure skating really is your dream huh?" he leaned back, his hands feeling the coarse concrete floors. "i loved it since i was a child. it wasn't something i could leave. like an addiction you know." putting her hands to her lap as the sun became more radiant. taking out her phone to take a photo of the morning sky.

cathxi.y

liked by _angelsola and 91,741 otherscathxi

cathxi.y : first rays of light <3
view all 6,820 comments

_angelsola : where are you??
     cathxi.y : /@_angelsola idk where am i huh 🤔

jj.dennn : its fucking 5am go home
     ↳ cathxi.y : /@jj.dennn OKAY DID I ADK NO NO IDD NOT ADK OEBSINGLE BIT
          ↳ jj.dennn : /@cathxi.y spell correctly then talk to me 😐

...

"bro i have classes, why am i still here with you?" she groaned out, running her hand down her face and lightly slapping her face. "what college do you even go to?" he rolled his eyes pushing her board far from his and pushing himself over to her.
"kielm college." she smirked with much uptightness.

seeing him pause midway made her confusion. "well i be damned." he voiced out as an awkward laugh emitted from his lips, running a hand through his hair. "hah yeah no, i go there too." he put a hand over his chest to contain his actual internal pain. and trust me. there was plenty of it.

...

squadies

users list :
pups haver - cathy
goddess - yeonseo
angel - sola
jj - jaden
honey haver - keiji
brat tamer - miyeon
brat - gavin

goddess
ok so shut up

goddess
apparently the duyi girl didnt ACTUALLY like
him and he is just a fucking dumbass
goddess
but the thing is is that she DID like him at one
point but yeonjun is just so fucking oblivious
that she got over him and

goddess
pause
goddess
FELL IN LOVE WITH ONE OF THE
JAPANESE CHICKS AT THE COLLEGE
NAMED ENDO 💀💀

angel
AINT NO WAY

brat tamer
💀💀💀

jj
BRUH WHAT
jj
YEONJUN FELL HARD WTF

pups haver
uhm
pups haver
bad time?

goddess
NONONONONO
goddess
GREAT TIME BECAUSE THEY HAVE
SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU !!

angel
sorry cath :(

honey haver
so sorry cathy!! :(((

jj
sorry ig

goddess
jaden.

jj
im so sorry the only person that matters in
this gc for my irresponsible behaviour
to the point where i will get on my knees
to beg for your forgiveness please
please answer my prayers.

pups haver
its okii guys! i appreciate this alot:)

angel
important question!!
angel
why were you up so late?

brat
i also wanna know
[4 users hearted this message]

pups haver
pfft

pups haver
dont worry guys i was just out for some
fresh air but underestimated my stay

brat
idk about this one guys
[5 user hearted this message]

...

"we should definitely start heading back." checking her almost dead phone, it was nearing when her classes would start soon. "yes yes, lets head back in less than an hour from across the fucking city lets go. get your board up lets get going before i have to go to my 7am class." the mostly sarcastic words falling off his tongue with annoyance.

rolling her eyes, she dropped her board down and stepped on, kicking forward. "well lets get a move on it gyugyu" holding up her middle finger as she sped past him. "oh i'm so gonna kill you when i get you rin." he spat, catching up to her almost immediately.

a sweet smile played on her lips as she crouched down, the city streets being the best place to let loose when it came to this stuff. rolling his eyes boredly, he stretched out, his hands holding out as they turned almost in sync. 

"aye kids! slow it down!" a lady yelled at them as they zipped past. laughing at the absurdity of people still telling him to 'slow it down'. "is your phone still high on battery? cause mine's gonna die" she called out waving her phone.

nodding, he held up his phone, the glare bouncing off it perfectly. "30 minutes tops or else we're fucked" he called out towards her as she held up a thumbs up. 

stretching up to her full height as she kicked her board further. looking back at him to simply smile, she let the wind carry her.

...

"you smell like shit."
walking into the class with her skateboard, she dropped her bag onto the saved seat at the middle side of the room near the door. "i smell like the city what do you mean?" she rolled her eyes dropping into the seat.

fixing her ponytail as she pulled out her notebook. "yeah the city smells like shit what else" she spat. pushing her aside, the k-aussie male crossed his arms as the professor walked in just in time. "jaden, don't slack off now yeah?" the other snorted at those words.

"i skipped hockey practice yesterday, i'd rather die than show up today." the other leaned back as he waited for roll call for the day. "god you're a dumbass"
"says the one that smells like a sewage rat." their aussie accents coming out thick as they spoke in english.

"how about you both shut the fuck up." the short female in front of them turned around. her eyes glaring at their obnoxiousness. her western accent making them both freeze. "sorry sol"

...

posted : 12/29/2021

words : 1393