Chapter. 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward's POV-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We should get her checked over by Carlisle, find at how old she is, what her species is, she doesn't smell human, she may be ill, having been in the cold for goodness knows how long," at this point my voice becomes panicked, and I forget to breathe "Whilst we're checking her out, you can go shopping for her,"

"Yay! I bet she would look good in blue!" Alice much too excitedly shouts.

"Poor Bella," I breathe to Jasper to hear, he smiles.

"I can hear you, you know?"

We laugh and begin running home, human speed in order to not startle the beautiful child that is Bella.  As we enter the house, Carlisle approaches us "Who's this?" he asks with warm smiling eyes.

"Her name's Bella, I was hunting, when I found her in a bush, can you check her over? Please?" I explain.

"Sure Edward" he answers, glancing from me to Bella, his thoughts give no indication as to why "Follow me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlisle's POV-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Edward, Bella is not fully human, I'm pretty sure she is a hybrid, a third vampire, a third human, and the other third, I'm not sure, I'll continue looking though, and she is three weeks old-"

"Wait a second, three weeks old? She looks like a 5 year old," Edward cuts me off.

"I know Edward, I think because she is part Vampire that she grows faster, much faster than the average human, her temperature is not as cold as us, but not as warm as a human either, she is fully healthy just a bit on the thin side, that's all," I chuckle at his sigh of relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward's POV-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit Bella down on my knee, bobbing her up and down, tickling her toes and making her laugh, every time she lets out a giggle a tingle of satisfaction runs through me, it's an amazing feeling.

Alice finally returns from her spree at, and I quote ALL of the baby shops in town.

She dumps the bags at the door and starts rummaging through them, Alice retrieves a dark purple dress with black tights and black leather boots from a bag that had BeautifulClothesForBeautifulBabies written on the side, that's my Bella, beautiful, my Bella? I like it.

"Come on Bella!" She coos in a baby like tone, her arms are stretched out.

I shift Bella off my knee and place her on the floor, almost instantly she stands up and walks over to Alice, now what other month old child can do that?

Bella places her hand in my sisters, Alice drags my diamond up the stairs. What shall I do now? Piano? I run my fingers over the keys, humming to myself, before taking a seat on the stool.

I play notes over in my head until I find I tune I like, I begin playing it, I think I'll call this one Bella's Lullaby, a special girl deserves a special song.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV-

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice puts me down on a leather chair in front of her desk, Edward told me before that Alice was an Evil Pixie but didn't tell me why, I wonder if she is one?

"Alice?" I gulp, what if she gets mad and casts a spell on me?! What if she turns me into a frog!?

"Yes Bella?"

I take a deep breath then blurt "Edward said you were an Evil Pixie, Are you? Don't be mad! I don't want to be turned into a frog! Please don't cast a curse on me!"

She laughs, but not an evil one, an amused one "Sweetie, I'm not an evil pixie, it's just a nickname Eddie gives me,"

I breathe a sigh of relief, "Eddie?"

"Sometimes Emmett calls him Eddie, you can call him Emmy, and me Ally, if you like," I nod, Ally is a nice name, "Bath time!"

-0-0-0-

After my bath Alice dresses me in the clothes she bought, she uses this weird tool thing on my hair and sweeps tickly brushes over my face.

"Okay, now you can look,"

I open my eyes and look in the mirror, the girl who store back at me looks good enough to make jaws drop, it takes me a moment to realise that girl is me.

"Thank you Ally! Thank you so much!" I give her a hug and run downstairs to show Edward.

I jump into his arms. "Hello princess," he hugs and spins me around, Edward, My Edward, I smile to myself at the thought as he carries me up to his room.