Frottage (Iida/Kaminari)

Start from the beginning

Bakugo and Deku started arguing about their sleeping arrangement. Mina and Uraraka were catching up. Kirishima had gone off to get ready to swim with Kaminari. Iida just stood there, heart pounding. 'I get to share with Kaminari?' His hands were shaking slightly, he had always looked at Kaminari differently than the others.

Kaminari was an intoxicating man. He had beautiful golden eyes and a smile like honey. His laugh was infectious and his hands were beautiful. To Iida, it was like the gods created Kaminari from perfection.

He snapped himself out of his thoughts and went to the bedroom he and Kaminari were sharing. He put his suitcase down and quickly opened it. He searched the entire thing, "Oh no," he searched again.

Kaminari entered the room, laughing. He looked towards Iida, "What's wrong?"

"I don't have my swimsuit," Iida said standing up. "It's a 30-minute drive to the closest store and I guarantee you they don't sell bathing suits."

Kaminari raised his hands, attempting to calm Iida. "You can just borrow mine. I brought an extra pair." He went towards his bag and dug through it, pulling out a pair of black swim shorts.

Iida took them, "Thank you Kaminari."

"No problem! Let me know how they fit." Iida turned around and started undoing his belt. He felt Kaminari staring him down. 'So I guess he's staying while I change' he thought as he pulled his pants down.

Iida went for his boxers, stopping at his waistband. "Could you turn around or something, please?"

"Oh God! Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!" Kaminari said, covering his eyes.

"It's ok," Iida said, checking to make sure Kaminari wasn't looking. He pulled off his underwear and slipped on the shorts. He got them 3/4 up his thighs before the tie stopped him.

He tried to untie it but was struggling a lot.

Kaminari could hear that he was struggling with something. "Is everything good?"

"The tie is stuck. It won't come undone."

"Do you want me to help you with that?" Kaminari blurted, a hint of a smile on his lips.

A blush crept up Iida's face, "Yes, please." He covered his dick and Kaminari came around him. He knelt down and started fiddling with the knot.

Kaminari could tell that Iida was tense so he spoke up. "It's ok you know? I mean I won't look if that's what you're worried about."

Iida chuckled softly, the blush still prominent. "It's not that. I just feel kind of helpless right now."

Kaminari smiled brightly, "Don't worry about it! I completely get it." He finally got the knot to give and backed off of Iida. The blond covered his eyes and Iida pulled the shorts up the rest of the way.

They were a little small on Iida. They clung to his thighs and ass. Iida was a little self-conscious about it but his butt did look good.

Kaminari opened his eyes and saw the masterpiece in front of him. "You look good Iida, don't be so afraid of being yourself."

Iida mumbled a thank you and they went back out into the living room. As soon as Iida stepped into view of the others, he received compliments from everyone. It was mostly about his ass or his thighs but he enjoyed the praise.

He went to the fridge and grabbed a beer before they all made their way outside to the lake. Kaminari immediately ran down the dock and did a cannonball in the water. The girls raced down the dock before diving off. Iida made his way to the chairs beside the dock, where Bakugo and Todoroki were sitting.