Electrostimulation (Shinsou/Kaminari)

Start from the beginning

Their kiss was gentle at first but rapidly turned more heated.

Suddenly, Shinsou moved away from Kaminari and over to the bed. He plopped down and stretched out.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm getting comfortable, what are you doing?"

Kaminari got up and went towards the bed. He climbed on top of Shinsou, his legs resting on either side of the taller boy.

Shinsou's hands went to Kaminari's hips, "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Is it working?"

"Not really Denki, you gotta try harder than being half-naked."

Kaminari leaned down and captured Shinsou in another kiss. Their mouths moved together perfectly, Kaminari slipped his tongue into Shinsou's mouth.

They held the kiss for a few minutes as Kaminari's hands roamed Shinsou's body. He went down towards his member, and up past his shoulders.

He rested his hands on the other's chest, circling the nipple with his index finger.

Kaminari got so caught up in his make-out session and the growing bulge beneath him that he became too relaxed.

A tiny shock went through Kaminari's finger and directly onto Shinsou's nipple.

Shinsou groaned, "Did you just shock me?"

Kaminari covered his mouth with his hand, panicked.

"I am so so sorry Hitoshi! I didn't mean to do that! Are you ok? I mean I shocked you so how ok ca-"

"Denki! I'm ok! You just startled me, " Shinsou moved his hands over Kaminari's back. "I'm really ok, baby."

Kaminari relaxed at his words, "Are you sure?"

"It's not the first time, besides I kinda liked it."

Kaminari smirked, "You did?"

Shinsou shrugged, "I mean it's kinda hot when you do stuff like that."

Kaminari kissed Shinsou again, grinding against him.

Kaminari left Shinsou a panting, groaning mess as he swiftly got off of him.

"What're you doing, baby?" Shinsou said softly, his voice low. He propped himself up on his elbows.

Kaminari was already pulling Shinsou's pajama pants off. "I wanna top tonight."

Shinsou flattened back out before raising his hips, helping Kaminari take his pants off.

Once they were fully off, Kaminari removed his own shirt.

Shinsou sat up and pulled his shirt off as well, throwing it off into the increasing pile of clothes.

Shinsou laid back on the pillows as Kaminari got the lube from his dresser.

Kaminari made his way back to the bed and slowly sank in-between Shinsou's legs.

He spread some lube on his fingers and on Shinsou's hole.

Shinsou tensed, "Shit! That's cold!"

Kaminari out his free hand on Shinsou's knee, "I'm sorry baby."

Kaminari spread the lube before slipping his finger in. Shinsou's not new to this so he shortly added a second finger.

He began to curl his fingers slowly, he watched as Shinsou's hard expression turned soft and needy.