"Well, DOn't u think the Fan Base she has will I've her Compliments or Titles like that?" Lain questioned, much to Ash's Horror.

"Well, Not THAT much" Ash scratched his Nape. 

"She is someone who earned that Title by herself, without the Help of any Music Producer or any production Company and now she has the Title of 'Idol Master' which is considered as one of the Greatest Achievements in the Field of Singing." Lain leaned back on the Couch.

"Pro's for her" Ash said.

"She is also one of the 7 Members who are called the 'Female Development Team'" Lain added.

"?" Ash could only give the gym Leader a confused expression. 

"Basically, 7 People who work for Encouraging Females and their Dreams and support them" Lain pointed out.

"Basically Feminist's?" Ash asked as Lain nodded.

Lain got a call as he laughed and picked it up.

"Yo!" Alpha's Voice came from the Other End as Lain waved. "How did the Concert go?" Alpha asked.

"Nothing. Just your Best Friend having a Teeny Crush on Mrs Shibuya" Lain said as Ash screamed at him.

"LAIN" Ash screamed as he saw Alpha's Face twitch a bit.

"Bruh, She is not ur Type. She is too Traditional for you" Alpha said.

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID" Lain yelled causing the Man to chuckle.

"Alright. See you Later. Have Work" Alpha said as he cut the Line.

"He is Busy. I see....." Lain said as he stretched his hands.

"Is he always THIS Busy" Ash asked. Lain nodded in amusement.

"Well, He could be more Busy" Lain replied "Anyway. Why are you in this City?" Lain asked. "O God, Please don't tell me you are challenging the Gym" Lain pleaded.

"Ofcourse Duh" Ash said in a Duh Tone as Lain facepalmed.

"Shit" Lain cursed.

"Something Wrong?" Ash inquired.

"No. It's just that the Gym Leader is annoying, I mean REALLY REALLY Annoying" Lain facepalmed.

"He could not be THAT Bad? Right?" Ash asked hopefully.

"Oh, You are in one hell of a Ride Alright" Lain mumbled.

With Alpha

Yoruka was explaining some Files as a Guard rushed in.

"SIR. Team Beta is attacking us. Permission to Blast them to hell" The Guard saluted as Alpha's Jaw tightened in annoyance.

"Permission Declined" Alpha said as the Guard nodded and left.

"But, They have Drag Rides and they might do a Toll on our Security" Yoruka tucked strands of her hair behind her ear but they soon fell back.

Alpha looked at her in her Eyes and tucked her hair behind her Ear and smirked.

"Dispose them" He grinned at her Evilly as she gasped and gave him an Evil Smirk.

"Is that a Desire of yours Master?" She asked as he tapped on his heart.

"Yes..." Alpha replied as she straightened up.

"Then consider it done" She said as she smiled at him. Her Clothes soon started transforming as she exited the Office.

Outside

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU STUPID ASS" A Team Beta admin yelled as he looked at the Magnificient Building before him.

"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SCARED ASS ARCADIA. GET OVER HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN." The Admin yelled "OR ARE YOU JUST A SCARED PUSSY" The Admin laughed as All the grunts in Drag Ride's Laughed. 

They noticed a Woman wearing a Jet black Yakuta walking out of the Building with Evil Aura around her.

"Ara! Ara! that's not Nice Thing to say about my Master" Yoruka fake gasped in surprise and covered her mouth with her hand. 

"What can a Mere Woman like you do? Clean and do the Dishes" The Admin laughed as he failed to notice the Shine in her Eyes.

(Yoruka is most probably the 4th Best Girl in UBC if u ask me)

"Oh, A Mere Woman you say" She said.

"After this she will be our personal Sex Slave" Some Grunt yelled as the Others Laughed. Yoruka on the other hand did not feel any humiliation at all.

"It was my Master's orders to Dispose of you. I am his Servant who has promised to follow every single Order he gives me. So if even if it's an Odd Job or an Assasination, I must do it" Yoruka said as she took out her Katana and it got covered in Flames.

"Oh Bitch please. I will make you Suck on My Dic-" The Admin was no longer able to Continue. 

He would have been able to If his Head was on his Neck.

They saw a Deadly Drag Ride before them and Yoruka was handling it.

(This Arc in the Anime was LIIIITTTT)

"How Weak?" Yoruka smiled at them evilly as they felt their Bones Freeze.

That Incident could only be considered as a Massacre.

-----

And before you ask.

NO FUCKING WAY. NO OTHER GIRLS WILL BE ADDED TO ASH'S HAREM.

Nope Never, Not even a Single One.

Especially not My Goddess Rin Shibuya.

I would rather chop my Head off.

I would Die for her, Maybe even kill.

Here's a Dialogue only 4 of my Viewers will get.

"Thana Kosam Pranalu Ista. Pranalu Thistha" Telugu Ppl will get it.

Awieeeee My Lil Rin Shibuya is a LITERAL God Tier Waifu

Anyway, yes. C.F could be considered as a Paradise of an Anime Mix.

Anyway, VOTE & COMMENT.

-Peace Out, Sayonara.