𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 𝕀𝕀𝕀.𝕚𝕚

Start from the beginning

"I am like the nameless ghost in your basement but cooler, I am AnnonyGhost. Boo!" They said with a cute voice. The crowd was full of awe and squeal.

"KAWAIII!!" They said

I know who that is, it's my cute little bean, Senju-chan. I love her so much, she's so cute!

"That is all for our solo competition, now we will move on to the group competition!" Emma announced and everybody cheered.

"Our first group, please welcome, Ryuguji Ken and Mitsuya Takashi!" Hina announced and Takashi entered.

He was wearing a lab coat and glasses.

"Wah-ha-ha-ha-ha! At last, my creation is finished! Rise, my creation! Rise and show your greatness! DRAKENSTEIN!" He exclaimed like a mad scientist and Ken entered the stage slowly.

"Gahhrrr, brains" Ken said and I chuckled.

"Oi, that's different!" Takashi whispered

"Oh, sorry" Ken replied and cleared his throat and made some ghoul noises.

"Hahaha, yes! I am your creator, Professor Takashi! Together we will rule the world!!" Takashi exclaimed and the crowd cheered

"Taka-chan!!"

"Draken!!"

"So cool!"

"Vice president! 2nd division captain!"

The crowd cheered loudly as the do did some pose before exiting the stage.

"Up next, Baji Keisuke, Hanemiya Kazutora and Matsuno Chifuyu?" Emma announce with confusion, Chifuyu was still in the hospital so I get why she was confused.

Kei and Kazu came in with a rapier and a cape. They were also wearing cat ears? The one that got my attention was the black cat that they both held.

"All for one, one for all. Since Chifuyu is unavailable, we have Peke J as his substitute." Kazutora said

"Together we are.." Kei said

"The Three MusCateers!" They both exclaimed as they held Peke J up. The cat was also wearing a costume like theirs.

"Meow" the cat said.

The audience cheered and some squealed from the cat's cuteness.

"For Chifuyu! Peke J! Baji-san! Kazutora!" The crowd cheered, the two raised their rapier and then bowed before making their exit.

"Our third contestants, we have the Katawa twins!" Hina announced and the two entered.

"It's a-me, Smiley! and this is my brother, Angry!" Smiley said, he was wearing a Mario outfit but it was peach, and the letter M was replaced by N.

"Let's a-go!" Angry said with a bit of his usual angry tone but he's not really angry. He was wearing a Luigi-inspired outfit too but it was in a light blue color like his hair. The letter L was replaced with S.

They look cute!

"4th Vice Captains!"

"Smiley! Angry! Smiley! Angry!" The crowd cheered as they stroke a pose before they exit the stage

"And last but definitely not the least, coming from the 1st generation of Black dragons, the living legends!" Emma announced and two people came out.

It was Shin-nii wearing a green elf-like outfit and Waka-san wearing a dress.

"Welcome to Neverland, Wendy!" Shin said as he held his hand out for Waka-san to hold.

He just looked at him with droopy eyes and a bored expression and took his hand.

"That's cool, Peter" he said with a bored tone.

"Be more energetic!" Shin whisper-yelled.

"Wow, what a cool place, Peter Pan!" Waka-san said with forced enthusiasm.

"There you are, Peter Pan! Smee, come quick!" Takeomi came out with a rapier in his hand and a hook for the other. He was wearing a red pirate outfit.

"Stay behind me Wendy, Captain Hook is dangerous!" Shin said and "protected" Waka-san.

Benkei-san came out as Mr. Smee, Captain Hook's servant.

After their little skit, they faced the audience and bowed. The crowd cheered loudly, they were lucky to see the living legends this close after all. Benefits of being a Toman Member.

"That concludes our fashion show! In a while, the judges will cast their votes. We will award the winners after the party. Everyone can now enjoy!" Hina said cheerfully.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n: Hey guys, This will be an interactive chapter.

Since Y/n, (you), are a judge. You guys will vote who you want to win. You can vote by leaving a comment on the contestant's name. You can vote 3 times for each category.

*leave a single comment in what you choose :)

For solo:

1) DracuMichi - Vampire Takemicchi

2) Mucho the Mummy - Egyptian Mummy Mucho

3) SadAki - Akio as Sadako

4) Ryo-hee-hee - Peh-yan as Michael Jackson

5) AnonyGhost - Senju undercover

For Group:

1) Professor Takashi and Drakenstein - Mitsuya and Draken

2) Three MusCateers - Baji, Kazutora, Peke J (Chifuyu)

3) Kawata Bros - Smiley and Angry, Super Mario AU

4) Neverlanders - 1st gen. Black Dragons.

Vote wisely guys, I'll tally the votes and post the results randomly on December 25th. I'll leave this as my gift to you guys. MERRY CHRISTMAS/ HAPPY HOLIDAYS. HAVE FUN!♡︎