🤎I'm the Brown haired boring ML🤎

I'm being spoon fed by my mom,
Literally.

She looks so happy to see me eat. It's still hard to believe that the Great Empress , is spoon feeding her son , The crown Prince. I mean come on, usually Male leads won't have mother or a evil one or a step mother.But she is soo caring and lovely .

One week has passed after I occupied this body , but I really can't get used to this.
Why the heck am I the crown Prince!
I'm a girl for god's sake!!

Everyone gets to be a beautiful Villainess ,a witty Heroine or a happy go lucky side character, But here I am , laying on a bed, spoonfed by the Empress everyday.EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

I'm not complaining but she's a little bit overprotective.she won't even allow me to get off the bed.she even brushes my teeth, combs my hair and wipes my body. She's staying with me for a week. It's getting AWKWARD.
She's too sweet natured.

I kept crying in my sleep due to the events happened in my previous life.It still haunts me.'I really really hope that my father is fine' The Empress was the one who stayed with me , patting me and stroking my hair.

So now I started adjusting myself but I still can't wholesome accept it.

"Mothe-"

"Hush..eat first, your health is very important"she scooped up another spoon of soup and shut me by feeding it.

"I have a meeting today.So I need to leave you now. Take care of your wounds."she kissed my forehead and stood up.

"Call butler Wane"

"Yes your Majesty"

She adjusted her clothes and stood up from her seat.I could see her soft nature replaced by strict and domineering aura.

'She sure is the Empress'She whispered something to butler Wane, to which he bowed respectfully

She whispered something to butler Wane, to which he bowed respectfully.

This body looks like the Empress.
Her striking green eyes and soft brown hair is really a blessing to this body.Many commented that the crown Prince don't even have special hair colour nor special capacity, but I don't believe that. He looks gorgeous.... sorry I look gorgeous. I should not speak as I am another person.I need to practice to be like the crown Prince.

Apparently MY father, the great Emperor, didn't even payed me a visit.
Even during My treatment, he just wanted me dead, so that he could carry on with his works,like seriously?

Ah..I don't even want to think about it.
My body already has a lot of wounds to worry about. I don't want to give myself a headache.

The door burst open, revealing a girl, who seemed.......... relieved?

"Greeting the Golden Star of the Empire"

"You may rise" 'hmmm ... Brown hair,silver eyes..she must be my sister! But why is she being so formal?'

She lifted her face and scanned me from head to toe.

"Are you feeling well your Highness?"
She enquired carefully.

"You don't have to be so formal sister , I'm fine" Her eyes widened and she looked dazed.

"Did..did your Highness call me sister?"

"Yes I did ,take a seat"I pointed towards the sofa near the bed.

She looked so shocked and frightened. I raised my eyebrow , pointing towards the seat.

She fidgeted with her gloves , and sat down nervously.

"You don't have to be so nervous,here" I gave her a cookie from the dessert stand.

She accepted it happily. 'So sweet' I thought.

"You can call me brother or Cato" I suggested.

"But.. only Mother calls you by that name.you don't like anyone else Calling by that name" It's true though.My name is Ajax Cato Brinley but everyone call me by my title or first name.

"You are my dear sister,so you can call me Cato.." I smiled

But why does she look like she witnessed a ghost!

I'm being serious ya know!

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Princess Nikita Pia Brinley-CP's younger sister

Hi Unique Butterflies ❣️

I hope everything is going good 😊

Keep voting and supporting 🤍