Thirty

Memories

Memories

Thena Salvatore was going through an amount of pain obtaining her memories, and as the pain was finally over she was caught up in a trance reminiscing everything not realizing she had spoken up.

1851

"Papa, Papa" a young Thena had skipped into her fathers office room with the biggest smile on her face.

"What's wrong Thena?" Giuseppe Salvatore had spoken up putting his journal aside picking his daughter up.

"I seen another witch," Thena said beaming in excitement, "Oh really where?" Giuseppe said raising his eyebrow.

"Dreams," Thena said clapping her tiny hands , "I have soulmate" Thena giggled in excitement.

"Did she now? She didn't by chance mention a name?" Her father asked her as he ruffled Thena's hair.

"Papa not my hair—" Thena said giggling, "Kol" Thena then replied to her dad.

"She said that's your soulmates name?" Giuseppe glanced at his daughter who nodded at his big sentence with big words. She then spotted her twin brother running around.

"Bye papa!" Thena said skipping away calling out her brothers name chasing after him.

2008

Thena was roaming around bourbon street with Thierry and Diego as she was walking around eating her beignets.

"Do you believe in soulmates?" Thena questioned the two who froze at her question before responding.

"I believe in soulmates, and I'd be quite happy to find mine, and I assure you I'll love her for Eternity," Thierry said as Diego then spoke up, "Soulmates? I'm not sure if I believe in that, but if the day ever comes, and I find my true love them I'll believe it." Diego said nodding at his own answer pleased with it.

"You gremlin?" The both said in unison fist bumping making her scoff as she replied with the biggest smile on her face, "I believe in soulmates, and I'd like to think he's waiting for me already, and yours are out there as well." Thena said as she then bit into her beignet.

The two stared at her admiring that she believed in soulmates, and had faith that they won't be alone forever.

2010

Two witches had brought Thena Salvatore into Alaric Saltzman home making Katherine get up not knowing what's going on.