The Cattle Drive |part 1|

"We thought it'd be fun. We thought we'd be safe, but, we didn't realize the... horror waiting for us on the island. Claws... teeth... screaming... so much screaming."

"How much screaming?" Ben asked as his hands were around my arm, holding onto me for dear life.
"Uh, shh! He's getting to the good part." The Doof shushed Ben who was sitting on the opposite side of him.

Darius continued, "The T-Rex stalked closer... her jaws opened wide." he made arm motions. And as he was about to speak again, a camera flashed.

"What?"
"Huh?"
Some muttered in confusion and Darius takes off his hood.

"For the vlog." Pinky says after a moment of silence. "Keep telling your little story."

Darius puts up his hood again and tried to regain the eerie mood.

"Oh, here we go." Sir Idiot says quite loudly and I look over to him to quiet himself, but he doesn't notice me as he was too invested in Darius' story.

He starts again,"The T-Rex sta-" "Dang!" Pinky interrupted loudly. The scary mood was definitely ruined.

Mr. Blue shirt groans and puts his head in his hands. What a crybaby.

"Out of space. Wait, I'm sorry, hold on. I just don't wanna delete my selfie on Everest, you know?" She shows Sammy the photo and she ooo's.

"No, I don't know." I mutter looking over at her with a small hint of annoyance and she gives me the same look back.

'She climbed Everest? Damn, she really can do it all.' I thought to myself in astonishment... and a hint of jealousy. Man, I wish I could stand on Everest, looking down at everyone... then raining all hell fire on the world below with bombs and guns going BOOM, POW-

"Maybe I should start over." I was interrupted from my thoughts by Darius.

"No! In fact, you can just stop." Ben shouts, still clinging to me like a monkey.

"It's alright Benny, just a story." I say to him, patting his shoulder with my free hand. "It's not real, and never will be."

"Dude, chill. He's not even telling the story right now." Master Elf Ears sighs.

"You chill, dude." I mock him and he sticks his tongue out at me, which I do back.

I then purposely whisper loudly to Ben, "Don't touch him, he probably has rabies with that attitude." I look up to the man with no lips and he's staring holes into my head, completely annoyed with me. I smirk and look the other way, pretending I had said nothing.

Darius looks between us weirdly but then flips his hood back up trying to finish his story.

"So the T-Rex stalked-" "Shouldn't we call Yasmina over? I bet she'd love this story." Darius gets interrupted again.

He flops down onto the bench, utterly defeated.

'Poor guy.'

"Maybe she wants to be by herself."

"Yeah, just give her some space." I agreed with Pinky, trying to wrangle myself out of Ben's death grip. I sure wish I can feel my arm right now.

"I don't understand." Sammy says blankly, oblivious to the term 'by themself'.

"You know how sometimes people just wanna be alone?" I try to reason with Sammy, but looking toward Ben, implying my statement. He obviously doesn't get it.

Then she starts cracking up, hitting her knee a few times. "Oh, Y/n, you're hilarious!"
"Yeah, hysterical I am." I reply bluntly.

"I think she's just shy and doesn't know how to make camp friends." Sammy states, before a clash of thunder erupts, followed by the downpour of rain.