Chapter Seven

Sofias pov

I see Megan wink at Harry. Okay they are too cute. Louis and Zayn come up to me. 

"We'll see you girls at the after party, correct?" Zayn asked. 

"Wouldn't miss it." I replied. They walked away and took Harry with them. I saw Dylan and Justin heading our way. 

'Hey y'all!" I said. I hugged Justin and Megan hugged Dylan. Dylan and Megan start talking as did Justin and I. 

"Congrats." He said. I smiled.

"You too." He had won 2 awards.  

"Look-"

"I," We said at the same time. 

"You first." Justin said.

"Look, I don't want it to be awkward. I want it to be like how it was before we dated, when we were best friends. I miss us before Merber." I said.

"That's exactly what I was going to say." He said. I smiled at him and hugged him. This time it wasn't awkward. It was like how we used to be. And I liked it.  Megan pulled me over and out of the place.

"You need to cut your nails. Damn women, you like stabbed me." I over-exaggerated. She stuck out her tongue at me and I returned the gesture. We jumped into the limo which drove us to Lucy Hale's (from Pretty Little Liar's) house. 

"Harry! Louis! Zayn! Niall! Liam!" Megan said, jumping and waving her arms around. I elbowed her in the ribs.

"Way to not fangirl." She shot me a glare. I held my hands up in a surrender position. 

"Hey ladies." Zayn said, sliding an arm around my shoulder. Niall mirrored Zayn's movement but with Megan. 

"Sup homie?" I aksed, trying to be gangster. Louis started bursting out laughing, obviously I didn't do that good. 

"Nothing much dawg." Zayn said, also not doing very good.

"Girls and boys! You are late!" A boring old person said.

"A queen is never late, everyone else is simply early." Louis and I said at the exact same time. We all burst out laughing and I started crying from laughter.

"Well.... hurry up." The woman said, obviously confused. Lou and Zayn winked at me at the same time and I smirked back.

"And oh Louis needs a boat

He dresses like he owns one

‘Cause he’s got no other clothes"  I sang loudly. Everyone looked at me and Louis started blushing. The boys [besides Louis] and Megan were hysterical. I laughed at Megan's red face and then realized that I fely my mascara dripping down my face. I ran to the bath room and re-did my make-up. 

"I'm here to turn some shit up!" I yelled. Everyone turned to me. I smile and saluted them.  Louis snorted at me and my eyes widened at what I saw in front of me. 

"Lou." I whispered loudly. 

"What?" He whsipered back. I pointed ahead. His mouth dropped.

What we saw infront of us was Megan and Harry full on kissing. 

"Whaaaaaaat?" I asked. Z, Li and Lou were all next to me now

--

hey yall. sof here

so thats the song 'just give me a reason' by pink i kinda love this song

and the picture is Megan and Sofia 

soooo peace out girl/cub scouts!

love yall xx sofbayybayy