Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight:

Megans POV

"Let's play a game!" he said.

"All you have to do is not drop the paper!" he said.

He hadn't told us the catch.

Basically, Dylan suggested we play this game where you and a partner have to switch a piece of paper back and forth between your mouths - one person blows while the other sucks, and no, you dirty minded people, that is NOT what she said. And if you drop it, you two have to kiss. Which was the vital information he forgot to give us.

So, when Harry and I dropped it, we were forced to kiss.

Which brings us back to the present.

Harry's arms snake around my waist, my hands resting around his neck. His lips move along mine. Normally, people would be thinking, "Wow, I really like this guy!"

Me? Here's my thoughts;

HIS LIPS

HIS HAIR

HIS EYES

SWEET BABY JESUS

IM MAKING OUT WITH HARRY FLIPPING STYLES

I bet half the population is jealous of me, right now.

"What is going on here?"

Harry and I pull apart. I find Dylan laughing, his eyes wide. Justin's mouth is open, in shock, and he's laughing as well.

But, a certain blonde boy is redfaced, his expression angry.

"We were just playing a game," Harry says. Niall clenches his jaw, crossing his arms.

"Can I talk to you for a second, mate?" he asks Harry. Harry agrees, and follows Niall to another room. The other boys follow behind them, with the exception of Louis, who walks off with Sofia.

"That was hot."

My head whips around to the person who made this comment. I glare at Dylan, who holds his hands up in surrender.

"It actually was, Megan," Justin adds. "You're a hot chick, he's a good looking dude."

I ignore Justin's comment about me being hot - he's always been the flirty type.

"You like him, right?" Dylan asks, sitting down beside me on the floor. I blush.

"It's just a celebrity crush, thing. I barely know him." I say, looking down.

"So, get to know him!" Justin sits beside me, as well. "I'm sure he'd want to get to know you, too."

I look up at him, smiling. "Maybe," I say. "Thanks, guys."

"Anything for our little Meggiepoo," Dylan gives me a side hug. I glare at him. "Come on, he gets to call you it!"

I laugh. "Whatever, O'Brien. Or should I say, Dyliepoo."

"Don't forget about Justipoo!" Justin butts in, causing me to laugh again. The speakers begin pumping out a slow song, that I recognize as Fix You, by Coldplay.

"I'm gonna go find Sofia," Justin says, getting up to find my best friend. My mouth drops open. I guess those feelings really aren't gone.

"Wanna dance?" Dylan asks, smiling at me. I nod, smiling back at him. He stands up, holding out his hand for me. We walk over to where couples are swaying to the music, eyes closed, heads against their partners chests. Dylan's hands are placed on my waist, mine around his neck.