Chapter Five

Sofias POV

"Uhm, hey Sof." Justin says.

I smile at him. Wow, you could cut the tension in this room with a knife. 

'What are you doing here?" I ask, not in a rude way.

"I'm here to record the duet with you guys!" He explained.

'Oh yeah! Believe in me, right?" Megan asked. 

'Yessir." He replies. He links arms with both of us and we walk into the booth. Justin stands at the microphone at the far right, Megan stands at middle and I stand at the far left. We all started singing. 

"All I need to survive is for you to believe...in me."  

We all sang the final lyrics. This was a song that Megan and I had gotten help from someone. That person was Adele, yes Adele! We fangirled. 

'So Bieber, I mean Justin are you going to the Teen Choice Awards?" I asked. I can't believe I just did that. I only called him Bieber when we were dating. 

"Yeah of course. " He responded, looking like that didn't effect him but I could tell that it did. He used to call me Mercer and I'd call him Bieber, I don't know why it was just a couple thing. Everyknow and then I'll find a picture that says Merber, yes our couple name was Mercber but it was cute. And of course Justin and I will be asked about our relationship at various interviews. 

While Justin is my most 'famous' boyfriend, Megan's was Dylan O'Brien. Yeah she dated him. And they were so cute OMG! Okay they were like my favorite couple ever. 

"Crap!" I screamed. Justin and Megan looked at me, startled.

"What?!" Megan asked. 

"I don't have my dress picked out!" 

"Oh my god." Megan said. Justin was laughing at us. I turned to him. 

"Hey. We have a reason to be freaked out. We get our pictures taken and they get handed out all over the world and every single flaw is defined and picked upon and I don't do well with hate." I said.  He nodded. Pretty much all my friends knew how I responded to hate and pressure, which was not good. 

Justin recomends that we all leave. I agree and we all take Justin's fancy new car to our hotel. He comes up to our room and we all stand in front of my closet. Justin goes into my closet and looks around. Megan looks at me and whispers to me.

"What is he doing?" I shrug. He comes out and gives me a dress. I look at it. It a black, sleeveless hi low dress with cutouts on the waist. [Dress is external link---go look]  Megan and I looked at each other. This dress was hot. he put it down and I hugged him. He hugged back and then his phone rang. He picked it up and then a minute later hung up. He told us he had to go because he needed his outfit for tomorrow. I smirked at him when he said that and then he left. Megan and I looked through the fridge. It was dinner time already. I got out easy mac and started cooking. Megan plugged my iPhone in and started my playlist. One Direction, Ed Sheeran, One Republic, Justin Bieber, Olly Murs, The Wanted, Maroon Five and more was all that play list was. 

The easy mac was done and we started eating. I picked up my phone and browsed 'WattPad' and app that youngwriters could write books and such. Megan and I had an account and would check books about us and other celebrities. Meaning lots about One Direction. It's already 11:00pm. I'm so tired. Megan and I went to sleep.

--morning

"Wake up idiot!" Megan screamed. I took my pilow and hit her with it. She screamed at me but just calmed down and pulled me up. I grabbed our dressed for tonight and we drove over to the teen choice award red carpet. Right now was the rehearsal, which was just for placing purposes. We didn't even need to be in out award dresses. They gave us our scripts and I got on the stage. 

"OKAY. Megan and Sofia. You two are going to annouce the question D on page 1." The loud voice announced over the loud speaker. 

"So we're doing 1D?" I asked. Megan started laughing at me and so did everyone else in the audience. I blushed and ducked my head. 

"As much am I'm sure Louis would love that..." Niall trailed off. My eyes widened and so did Megan's. 

Crap.

~~~~

Hey yalll! Its sof

whats up? im sick:(

----> that gif is Justin and Sofia[Kendall] 

 <3 love yall! vote comment fan thanksss