Smile

~+Introduction+~

~+Sofia's Point Of View+~

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GIRLS!"

"PLEASE SIGN THIS!" "

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE NOTICE ME!"

"ARE YOU DATING CODY SIMPSON?" 

"IS IT TRUE THAT L2 IS BREAKING UP?" 

 "OH EM GEE! MEGAN!!! YOU'RE SO FREAKING PRETTY!"

"SOFIA! TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME!"

Yeah. That's what Megan- My best friend and the other half to L-Squared- and I hear every single day. Plus we hear stuff a lot worse- meaning inappropriate stuff as well as rude comments about how we look or how we sing. First let me explain a little bit about me and Megan and just L2 in general. Megan and I have been best friends since we were five. And now we are 19 so it's been a long time. L-Squared- our singing group- stands for Live Life, which is a goal for both of us. We want to be young forever and live our life. We hoped that when we started our careers we wanted to be role models. For all those kids who had no one to look up to or just teens who had no one to relate to.

“Sof!” Megan screamed. I looked at her.

“I’m in the same room as you Megan you don’t have to yell.” She just rolled her eyes and shoved her iPhone into my face. I took it out of her hand and read the text from our manager, Allie.

iMessage: Allie

Hey girls, today your schedules are going to consist of a signing at 11:00am-3:30pm and then you have a radio interview with Z100, Ryan Seacrest at 5:00.

Thanks, Allie Moore

Manager of L-Squared

I laughed at Allie’s ‘Manager of L-Squared’ message but quickly realized that I need to change for the signing.

“Megan we have to go change.” I informed her. Her mouth formed an ‘O’ and she pulled me into our huge walk in closet. She pulled out her outfit which consisted of a black blazer, a white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans and white converse. Her hair was down in its regular waves. I was wearing a stripped black and white shirt with red jeans and black TOM wedges. My hair was in normal waves too. (Outfits in External Link)

I looked at her and smirked.

“You look like Harry Styles in female form.”

“You look like Louis Tomlinson is female form.” She replied back and we both burst out laughing. We on accident dressed as our celebrity crushes. I looked at the clock it was 10:30 so we had ½ hour to get to the signing place.

I picked up my phone and called our driver, William. He was the nicest man you would ever meet. He was around 45 with slowly graying brown hair and a soft southern accent from when he lived in Georgia.

I told him to pick us up from our Hotel as soon as he could and he said he’ll be here in five minutes. Megan was trying to clean up the room so the maid wouldn’t have so much to do. We were in New York City at the moment, away from Los Angeles, our home place. I moved from South Carolina when I was five and that’s when I met Megan.

The phone rang and we ran down stairs. We knew it was William saying he was here.

“Girls come out the back exit.” One of the hotels managers said. We followed him and went out the secret back door of the hotel. We hopped into the car and turned the radio on. We both squealed when we heard ‘LWWY’ by One Direction come on.

‘Hey girl I’m waitin’ on ya, I’m waitin’ on ya come on and let me sneak you out and have a celebration, a celebration the music up the windows down’