Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

"H-hey guys!" I say, ignoring the nervous stutter.

"Hey!" Niall says, walking closer to us.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Same thing as you and Sofia," Zayn says. "We're presenting an award later so we're here for the rehearsal!"

"Oh," I say. "Cool."

He smiles at me.

"Hey, Liam, where are Harry and Louis?" Niall asks. Liam shrugs.

"Someone around here," he rolls his eyes.

As if on cue, the two boys walk into sight, laughing over some unheard joke.

Ah, Larry Stylinson.

They stop laughing when they see us. Harry smiles shyly at me, which I return. Louis' eyes are fixed on Sofia.

"Can we move this thing along, please?" someone angrily snaps over the loud speaker. I roll my eyes.

"Jeesh," Sofia mumbles under her breath.

"Tell me about it." I say.

--

Later on that day, Sofia and I are on our way to the actual awards show.

"I'm so excited!" I say.

"I know right!" Sofia squeals. "We're presenting best new music video. And do you know who's nominated for that?"

"One Direction!" I exclaim. We scream, letting all the fangirl out.

When we reach the venue, we calm ourselves, before stepping out of the limo.

Flashing lights, screaming, and clicks from cameras overwhelm me. I put on a smile, pose for a few pictures, and continue into the building.

We are quickly rushed backstage. Our award to present is up first - which I'm thankful for, as it allows us to watch the rest of the show from the audience.

I can hear this year's hosts, Josh Hutcherson and Selena Gomez, out on the stage. Before I know it, Sofia is dragging me out to announce the winners.

"Thank you, thank you," Sofia jokes, bowing to the crowd.

"Obviously you're all here to see me, right?" I flip my hair, earning hundreds of screams.

"Megan, you're so full of yourself," Sofia laughs.

"Hey, when you're this gorgeous, how can you not be?" theres laughter at this. "Anyways, who's ready to take a look at the nominees for Best New Music Video?"

The crowd screams.

"Without further ado, here they are!" Sofia shouts.

The nominees are shown, and announced across the arena by the announcer.

"Cody Simpson - Wish U Were Here!

Kanye West - Mercy!

Justin Bieber - Beauty and a Beat!

Taylor Swift - Knew You Were Trouble!

One Direction - Kiss You!"

"Megan, you can do the honors," Sofia hands me the envelope.

"Oh, no, you do it, I insist," I push it back.

"Oh, okay-" she begins, but I snatch it away from her.

"Okay, I'll do it." I say. She laughs. "And the award for best new music video goes to...."

I pause for anticipation as I open the envelope. "One Direction!"

The crowd screams, as the five boys jump up, cheering, running up to the stage.

Sofia and I clap, as Kiss You begins to play. The boys run over to us. I open my arms for them. Niall gives me a hug, placing a kiss on my cheek. I blush. The other boys take their turns as well, and I ignore the fluttering feeling in my stomach as Harry hugs me.

Sofia hands them the award, and they step up to the microphone.

"Wow! This is crazy!" Louis says.

"We just want to thank everyone who voted for us, our fans, our friends, our families," Liam says.

"And, of course, the lovely girls who presented us with these awards!" Harry adds, winking at me, causing me to blush again.

As quick as it happened, Sofia and I are escorted to our seats in the audience.

"That was nerve wracking," Sofia whispers to me when we sit down.

"Tell me about it!" I say.

The next award is favorite TV show. I get excited when I see that Teen Wolf has been nominated - Dylan stars in that show.

Though Dylan and I dated and broke up, it wasn't like what you would think. We were best friends, and thought it wad a good idea to take it further. It wasn't.

When Teen Wolf wins, I stand up to cheer along with everyone else. Dylan accepts the award, along with the rest of the cast, and his eyes trail over to me. I signal for him to call me, and he nods, smiling.

By the end of the night, Sofia and I haven't won anything. There's only one award left - best new single.

And we're nominated.

Sofia and I squeeze eachother's hands, closing our eyes, praying our name is called.

"And the winner is..." this award is being presented by none other than One Direction. "L Squared!"

We scream, hugging eachother. Walking as fast as our heels will let us, we accept the award. For the second time that night, we embrace the boys of One Directon. I can't help but let a few tears of joy slip out.

"Congratulations," Harry whispers in my ear as he hugs me.

"I want to thank everyone who's been there for us - Dylan, Justin, our parents," I say.

"And, of course, our fans!" Sofia adds.

"We love you all!" I shout. We hug them all again.

"See you at the after party?" Harry asks me.

"Wouldn't miss it." I wink.

--

A/N: HEY GIRLS HEY.

sorry I havent updated in so long

, I've had to write so many diff stories!

As you can tell, i'll probs be putting Dylan O'Brien in the story a lot more....cause I love him so much ;)

Vote and comment guys, love yous! Xoxoxoxo

-obrien__styles