Everyone was looking at Jungkook like they saw a ghost.

BTS were thinking that Taehyung had to impress Y/N or Jungkook?

Taehyung was now raging but scared too. He looked at Jungkook shockingly.

Taehyung's thought, Ye toh mera hi patta kaat raha hain

Taehyung's thought, Ye toh mera hi patta kaat raha hain. Iska muuh band karna padega warna mera dimag band ho jayega.

Y/N laughed at him and blushed adding more feeling of betrayal in Taehyung. Being a cold person he is, he didn't showed his emotions but internally he is still a big baby bear who needed to be taken care of.

He sensed Jungkook was about to say something so he immediately jumped from his seat and clamped Jungkook's mouth with his large ones and said with a nervous smile," Kook you have already introduced yourself to my gir---I mean Y/N so let me too introduce myself.*pushing Jungkook away with a boxy smile*"

*pushing Jungkook away with a boxy smile*"

Jisoo looked at her brother in shock. Him smiling heartily us sure a rare sight to see and smiling at Y/N made her confirmed that her brother feels something to her. She smirked looking at Jennie who also understood it and winked back.

Taehyung's boxy smile made Y/N's heart flutter and she was about to faint. How could a person be this perfect..this ethereal and this much cute. His bread like cheeks were puffed out making him look like a baby....a giant baby who needs to be protected from this world.
There was no sight of rude and cold Taehyung in his
appearance.

Taehyung- Um..H-Hi ange--I mean Y/N. I am Kim Taehyung....you can call me...whatever you want. Uh- I guess that's all about me?*Awkward laughs*

Taehyung was so angry at himself was talking like this in front of Y/N. Now what will she think of him? He doesn't want her to take him as a weirdo or a cold person who fails who express his emotions.

Y/N- Umm Hell-Hello Taehyung. U-Uh Well I can call you Tae ...if you like*blushing furiously*

Jimin keenly observed her expressions. She didn't hesitate or stutter while talking to other members nor she blushed at them. He was confirmed that she likes his bestfriend. But seeing her smiling with his best friends and the way she never judged him even when he talked so rudely to her made his heart feel a heaviness.

Am I doing right? Why I am being so insecure and fight between me and Rosé has nothing to do with thsi little girl.Why am I even doing this?..... Thought a guilty Jimin. He wanted to end thsi bet but something was stopping him.Maybe his ego.

On the contrast, Jungkook was so jealous of Taehyung. Y/N didn't blushed while talking to him. She didn't showed her shyness in front of him. His eyes were getting darker and darker by each passing seconds.His fist was clenching and unclenching again and again.

Taehyung- WELL YOU CAN CALL ME TAE! I love this name.*Little smile*

Y/N- Well Tae! You should smile more. Its look good on you. *gummy smile*

Taehyung- Like this

Y/N- Yes exactly like this*laughing*

Jisoo- "This grumpy old man! He always has a scowl on his face if I or anyone talk to him and now look at this chameleon, laughing like he is the kindest and sweetest human being. Such a f*cking  bipolar brother you are Kim Taehyung"*narrowing her eyes*

Jin- Exactly.

Namjoon/Hobi/ Suga- True

Taehyung passed Jisoo a guilty smile and cursed his devil sister in his mind because he saw Y/N suppressing her laugh and so was Jungkook and Jimin. But suddenly a thought came into mind casing him to turn towards Y/N and ask,

Taehyung- "Y/N! Since you are calling me Tae then I will also call you something! "

Y/N-  REALLY! WHAT WILL YOU CALL ME ?But don't calk me potato because Eunwoo Oppa always teases me with that name *pouting*

Everyone almost melted at the sight. She is such a baby. Jin wanted to adopt her and take care of this adorable human being all day long.

Taehyung- Since Jungkook can call you carrot...I will call you....Umm....Yes I got it! I will call you Angel.

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐒!!ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟!!♡´・ᴗ・'♡

𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢❤︎❤︎❤︎