Chapter 24-"Glow of happiness."

-Present-

-Present-

I smiled as I accepted Rhy's hand for our last dance. He took me and held me by my waist tightly as we swayed to the music. Half way through the song however, he nudged me slightly so I looked up towards him. His hair was now falling near his eyes and he had this glow of happiness in his eyes which made him look so cute yet vulnerable right now.

I looked up at him and asked him what's wrong, he looked some-what nervous as well now that I think of it. He smiled nervously as he spoke up, "So I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now.". I was visibly confused as I nodded for him to continue, he took a deep breath and continued, "This past month has been great Popcorn and I've genuinely loved it. So I wanted to make it official. I wanted to officially take you out on dates, be cute to you, kiss you, love you and take care of you as your boyfriend. It's only valid if I ask, will you be my girlfriend?".

My mind froze and my face split into a massive grin as I smiled, tip-toed and kissed him. I replied, "I'd love to". My face was blushed crimson and my dimples were shining through the entire dance. The both of us swayed silently to the song, with bright smiles lingering on our faces.

We came back, with his arm tight around my waist and pretty dimples on both our cheeks, the entire group whipped to our faces and Aria cocked her eyes up at us and I just smiled at her and went back to a conversation with Rhy and Paxton.

The prom eventually ended, and Rhy and I headed back to my home. We have sleepovers all the time at each other's houses and always have spare keys for both our houses.

 We headed into my room silently and I changed and threw him his extra pair of clothes he kept in my room. Both of us extremely and utterly exhausted crashed into bed and his arm snaked around my waist, my head on his chest as we fell into a deep slumber. His cute face when he asked me to be his girlfriend never left my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach, Rhy was down eating breakfast with Julie and my parents I think. I scurried to my washroom and there it was, in all its glory, my period. I groaned in frustration and changed and crawled out my washroom and cuddled up in my blankets. My period cramps are extremely harsh and I bleed for almost an entire week. 

I was groaning in pain when I heard Rhy walk in shouting "Wakey wakey popcorn". He saw me in pain and instantly dropped his smile and rushed towards me. I just pointed to my stomach and he understood. He looked at me and asked "It's 2 days earlier this month, isn't it?". I smiled, he always kept count and I nodded.

He gave me a warm hug, pulled out his phone and called Sierra up to tell her that he'll be coming tomorrow instead. I cuddled into his chest as he was talking to Sierra and slowly fell asleep to his soft breaths.

I woke up about 2 hours later, with no Rhy next to me. I forced myself up and went down in hunt for Rhy and Chocolates. I found chocolates first lying near our dinner table and then found Rhy in the kitchen in an attempt to make pancakes.

 My parents had gone to my grandparents for the weekend and Julie was with her boyfriend on a date even though she's 6 months pregnant. I walked to him, tiptoed and kissed his cheek. He seemed shocked to see me awake considering I'd usually be wiped out for hours on end. I dumped chocochips into the batter and asked him to make me 4.

 I heated my hotpack and stumbled my way to our couch and collapsed into it. I put on a barbie movie and waited for my pancakes to arrive.

After several yelps and ows, Rhy finally came out with a stack of pancakes and orange juice lined up and set it on the tea table. I sat on the floor, muttered a thankyou and dived straight into my precious pancakes. Rhy collapsed onto the floor next to me, poured syrup on both our pancakes and we ate in silence as we watched the barbie movie. 

Yes Barbie, Mads and I love the Barbie movies, we call them our comfort movies and often binge them together. I think Rhy is used to our weird love for barbies by now.

 The rest would just look at us with concern when we'd spend 15 minutes everytime we went shopping staring at Barbies. Of course, we both a few and gave them an entire makeover in our free time. I think I overheard Trixy and Alex planning to run away as they saw us cut our barbie's hair.

Can I blame them? No, but hey it's fun.

Eventually both plates were over and Rhy was asleep on my lap while I was playing with his hair, completely engrossed in the movie. The movie ended and I looked down at a peaceful Rhy on my lap. I couldn't believe that the cutie I have on my lap right now is my boyfriend, not that I would admit that to him.

I smiled down at him and shifted both our positions so now we were crammed into the couch and we fell asleep again.

A/n so after my amazing *cough* annoying *cough* friend Zayntern told me i needed 50,000 words i decided to increase chap count after  the ending like a few extra chaps cause why not. so the books prolly ending in more thn 5 chaps or 5 chaps idrk it depends. newaysss 73 in mistakes outta 6.3k. woah. just woah. ty and ilyguys sm :) 

-yours truly <3

skksss, 3 meals and 8 hours of sleep ya'll :)