Part 32

WARNING 18+ SMUT

Suddenly our lips connected. His lips were warm as our bodies still pressed up against each other's. I ran my hands through his hair, deepening the kiss.

Bucky moved his lips from mine to my neck placing soft kisses while gently sucking.

I let out a small moan as Bucky moved from my neck to my jaw, leaving a trail of wet kisses.

I threw my head back as Bucky's lips went lower, returning to my neck. I felt him smirk against my skin.

I leaned my head against the wall. "You're enjoying this too much aren't you?"

Bucky took his lips away from my neck. "Maybe just a little." Bucky smirked and kissed my lips again, this time more desperately.

I wrapped my legs around his torso, my hands gripping his hair.

Bucky let out a soft groan.

He carried us over to the bed, still keeping his mouth on mine.

Bucky pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top, hovering over me, smirking. "Happy Early Birthday Y/N, now take your shirt off." Bucky demanded, dominance emanating from him.

Why not have a play around with this. "What if I don't?"

"Fine then." Bucky said, ripping my shirt to shreds.

"Hey, I loved that shirt."

"Yeah well you should've listened when I told you to." Bucky said, admiring my black lace underwear.

"I don't listen."

Bucky pulled away, a smirk on his face. "Well then you're gonna have to be punished."

"I don't mind that... James."

Bucky threw his head back. "Fuck doll you're gonna make me c*m now?"

"Maybe." I said pulling Bucky back in for a kiss.

Bucky moved his hand to my throat, lightly choking me.

I purposely pushed my foot against Bucky's cock. And I felt it outstretch, poking my foot.

Bucky groaned. "Damn doll."

Bucky moved his mouth down to my throat then between my breasts.

"May I?" Bucky asked hooking a finger under my bra strap, twisting it in his fingers.

I nodded.

"Use your words, doll."

"Yes, fuck just do it."

Bucky chuckles, wrapping an arm around me to undo the strap. My breasts fall as Bucky chucks my bra across the room.

"Such soft, smooth skin." Bucky said leaning to put his mouth on my nipple while looking up at my face.

He swirled my nipple in his mouth while grabbing the other, massaging the soft mound of flesh.

I lightly moaned, beginning to tug at Bucky's shirt.

It wasn't fair how he was still fully clothed.

Bucky hurriedly undid his shirt with one hand while his other was still on my boob. He chucked his shirt across the room then went back to sucking my nipples, this time more harsher, scraping his teeth across them.

I let out a moan, lightly tugging on Bucky's hair.

I stared at Buckys metal arm, wishing it would grip my throat, choking me till I couldnt breathe.

Bucky looked up following my gaze. He smiled coyly, tilting his head a little. "Oh, you want this, don't you doll?" Bucky said holding up his metal arm.

Bucky was teasing me. And I was growing impatient. I just wanted him to devour me.

I bit my lip as Bucky trailed his lips from my breasts, lower and lower until he paused at the waistband of my panties while he rolled my nipple back and forth with his metal arm.

Fuck. Yes.

Bucky reached up and moved his thumb across my bottom lip, releasing it from my teeth. Bucky moved to my ear his warm lips brushing against it as he whispered. "I want to hear your sweet moans while I pound into you, doll."

My breath hitched while I grew more and more wet each second.

"You really sure you want this?"

Of course I did. I'd been waiting for far too long. Each second had me slowly going insane.

"Make me come Bucky."

And that was all the approval Bucky needed before he began pulling my panties off.

A low groan tore from Bucky's throat, his hands digging into the soft flesh of my hips as he saw me, swollen and dripping just for him.

“Oh, doll look at you…” 

The sheer desire and awe in his low voice caused heat to flush my cheeks. I wasn't shy by any means, but the admiration in his voice was something I'd never heard before. Knowing Bucky enjoyed what he saw made me want to please him all the more. Be his obedient little slut.

Bucky stared at me for a single moment before lifting his eyes to mine and then he dove in, immediately devouring me like he was starving.  Like how I craved.

His tongue slipped through my slick folds with ease, moaning. "Doll, you taste delicious."

He pressed his tongue flat against me before sucking at my clit, with such an intensity that I felt I was about to choke. It was a simple movement, but it shot electricity throughout my body and made every single nerve stand on end. 

Bucky then began sliding his hands down to palm my asscheeks before digging his fingers deeper into my core causing me to let out a loud moan. I was a hot mess.

"Rock your hips for me doll." Buck said in a low guttural tone, sounding sexy as ever which made the urge even more unbearable.

I rocked my hips in sync with Buckys thrusts as his muffled moans reverberated within me. "Fuck, Bucky keep doing that I-" I began to tilt my head back as I rocked myself into Bucky's mouth quicker and quicker, getting closer and closer to the edge.

"So tight for me, doll." Bucky said before going back to lick and suck between my folds. I was so close.

"Bucky, fuck!"

I slowed down as an orgasm rippled throughout me. Hot white liquid seeped out as Bucky began lapping it all up.

I panted heavily. "Wow"

Bucky grinned devilishly. "That won't be your last orgasm."

Bucky began crawling up my body. "You have no idea how good you taste."

He leant down, pressing his lips against mine again. "You're so fucking beautiful."

I moaned as Bucky bit my tongue.

"Happy Birthday, doll."

Author's Note:
After a very long wait the smut chapter is finally here!!! Please tell me if this is in any way cringy or weird because I promise I'll change it. Just don't be too harsh guys. Hope you are all ok and enjoy! :)