Part 9

The game was on.

It had been three days since me and Bucky had started the war, not much had happened apart from the fact Bucky almost drowned me in the pool by dunking my head down, luckily Nat had seen it and rushed over, then she, and now here comes my favourite part, kicked the living hell out of him, it was very highly entertaining.

Dad had almost killed him for that, while Mr. Muscles tried to calm him down, me and Thor were sitting in a corner eating pop-tarts laughing our heads off.

So I guess the best way to sum it up is the past two days have been extremely enjoyable for me. Bucky, not so much.

I was showering and went to apply shampoo.

I rinsed my hair, grabbed my towel and got out quickly since Wanda and Nat wanted to have a girls day.

I brushed and flossed my teeth, then quickly decided on what to wear.

I then noticed the towel was blue. Strange.

(This is your outfit)

I went to the mirror to apply some makup but I looked in the mirror and my hair was BLUE.

"BUCKYYY, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

*Downstairs*

"Oh shit!" Bucky said as he stood up from adjusting his metal arm.

Bucky ran for his life, as I came downstairs, yelling.

"Oh dear what's he done now?" Loki asked.

"HE'S PUT BLUE DYE IN MY HAIR CONDITIONER!"

"Personally I think it looks good on you." said Wanda.

"Well thanks, but still."

I walked off to find Bucky.

"How much longer will this continue?" asked Loki.

"Oh well it's definitely not stopping anytime soon." said Nat.

"We need to move out." ssid Rhodey.

"I'm with you there, bud." said Tony.

*Outside with Bucky and Y/N*

"BUCKY, WHERE ARE YOU?"

Bucky tries to hide somewhere else, luckily I catch him.

"BUCKY, I SEE YOU, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HAIR?"

"I've done nothing to your hair, you put the shampoo on yourself, not me."

I looked at my hair, then got a plan.

"Actually, Bucky, you know what?"

"What?"

"You actually did me a favour this blue hair suits me so well and I'm absolutely in love with it, so your plan backfired, big time."

And then I walked off, leaving Bucky confused as fuck.

It was ten am so me, Wanda and Nat still had plenty time for our girls day.

Also about the bed, Bucky was made to sleep on the floor on a mattress because I was, according to Nat and Steve, and I quote 'The Guest'.

So I took the bed.

I did not feel bad a single bit.

Anyways I entered the compound again and asked Wanda and Nat if they were ready to go, they were.

Time for a girls day out!

Author's Note:

Yes I know this chapter was short sorry I'll try to make the next chapter a bit more longer.

Last Edited:
24th August 2022

Word Count:
483