Brothers ( AU)

( in this AU Paul is Percy's only step father from when Percy was just 2 years old Paul's always been in Percy's life )

3rd persons pov

Percy was about 6 years old when he was at the park with his mom and step dad , Paul he was running around the playground playing hide and seek with his best friend Annabeth.

But he stopped running when he looked over and saw a little boy crying under the playground he crawled under it and went to the crying little boy. Who looked no less than 4 years old

" Are you okay ?" He look at the kid as he shoots his head up and looks at Percy. When Percy saw the kids face he sits next to him as the little kid has dark curly hair and pointy ears .

" what's your name?" Percy looked at the kid who seemed to be lost or have no home as he softly rubs his back softly to comfort the poor little boy.

The little boy looks at him a bit confused as he didn't understand what Percy had said " Que" Percy looked at him as he had learned some Spanish from his babysitter.

" que es tu name?" Percy tried to ask in broken Spanish as he did the little boy smiled and said .

" Leo " Leo smiled because everyone he met only spoke English or didn't even try to speak Spanish.

Percy softly grabbed his hand and took him to his mom and dad .

After a couple of months Leo was now a full time member of the Jackson-Blofis family. No more foster homes .

10 years later when Percy and Annabeth started dating Leo was the first to know that his brother has a girlfriend.

Years later he was the best man at there wedding and the godfather of there first child .

Uncle Leo was the best .

Deep down Leo was happy that he met Percy that day in the park , he's great full for him , and , blessed that Percy's mom and dad opened him to there house .

" and that kids is how your dad came to meet your grandmother grandfather, and you're uncle Percy , " calypso smiled as she looks at her two sleeping kids  as Leo walked in and hugs her from behind as he says in a slightly Spanish accent.

" telling them the story of how I met my family love ?" She just nods and kisses him .