Ch-6: Nᴇᴄᴋʟᴀᴄᴇ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

Start from the beginning

Ken continued to stare at the tail in curiosity and with concern about what this thing is. He earlier got a brief text message from his girlfriend Jennifer Scott, and it read 'Found alien message signal'. After that, he didn't get anything else. It did leave him in concern, but he knew Jennifer can handle herself. All the while, he was curious about this 'alien' thing and what it means...

~*~*~

Back over in Braedey's hometown, the Autobots and their two human companions were heading forth to Braedey's home to retrieve the necklace and begin their hunt for the AllSpark before the Decepticons even find out it's location

Anyone who would be out at the moment would notice the convoy of flashy coloured vehicles driving through the streets. The vehicles now pulled up to an alleyway as Braedey got out of Bumblebee.

"Okay. I'll go inside, find the necklace, then get it out to you." Braedey said to Optimus' truck form. He turned to Jasmine. "Can you keep an eye on them for five minutes?" He asked.

"I'll try to." Jasmine nodded back as Braedey ran forth to his house, running across the grass towards the back door.

"Hey. Thanks for staying on my path!" Ron called out from the back door. He was about to step out of the house, but Braedey stopped him.

"Sorry, hey! Sorry about the path. I'll sweep it up now. Sorry about earlier." Braedey began to apologise.

"Listen. You know, I buy half your car, then I bail you out of jail, and then, I just decided to do all your chores." Ron began to say.

"Listen, I'm sorry about that." Braedey said to him. "Besides, I can take care of it and...." He looked behind him and saw Optimus standing up hiding behind a large tree. "Actually, Uncle. I'll take the trash as well, I'll do that right now." He added on.

"I don't need you to strain yourself." Ron said as his nephew continued to block the door.

"No. I'm not straining myself, uncle. I'm gonna do the trash can, and scrape the grille right now." Braedey argued back, just as Bumblebee hid to his left, and Optimus stepped over the garden wall, trying to get into the backyard. "You know, uncle. I love you, Uncle Ron. So much."

"You know, Braedey. Your aunt wanted me to ground you cause you're three minutes late. Well, you're early, so guess I'm not grounding you." Ron pointed out to Braedey before heading back into the living room.

"Okay. Sleep good now." Braedey smiled, then turned back and saw the Autobots walk around the backyard. "What are you doing? Watch the path, please. WAIT!! No, no, no!" Braedey yelled as Optimus accidentally stepped on the bird bath in the middle of the path, shattering it into pieces!

"Sorry, my bad." Optimus quickly apologised.

"Optimus, you could've just waited outside for five minutes. God!" Braedey hissed, just as his pet Husky walked outside and saw Ironhide watching the drama. Jasmine ran into the backyard, her boyfriend running over to her. "I told you to watch over them." Braedey said to her.