1

"Finally! I'm here!" Han jisung smiled proudly as he kept his hands on his waist. He stared at the abandoned school in front of him.

Jisung jumped over the school gate thinking it was locked. He turned around proudly looking at the gate, he was proud of how high he jumped over the gate.

"...um.." He stared at the unlocked gate. He scratched his head awkwardly.

"Well that was embarrassing, thank god no one saw me.." He looked around making sure no one was there.

He suddenly heard a chuckle of a man. Startled, han jisung quickly hid. If someone found him here then that would be a problem since no one was allowed here.

To his surprise, no one was there. After making sure no one was there for a while, he stood up and walked in confusion towards the abandoned school.

Jisung was very sure that he heard someone chuckling. But he ignored it, it was very silent here,. his mind was probably playing tricks on him.

It was better for him to ignore it than overthink the matter and scare himself out. He had an important business that he needed to take care of.

He turned on his torch and looked around. The school had changed a lot since the last time he had been here.

It was very dirty with cracked walls and floors, Spider webs and rats here and there. Han jisung almost gagged, he hated rats and spiders, especially cockroaches.

He looked through the door windows trying to find the office which kept documents, he suddenly walked passed a familiar classroom before he stopped and went backwards towards the familiar classroom stopping right in front of the door.

He stared at the door hesitatingly as he prepared himself for what he would see next before he walked inside. He touched the classroom desks. Books were in the same place as there were many years ago when he was still in this school, in this class. Memories flashed through his mind, a tiny smile curved up on his face.

"BOOO!" A young man appeared out of nowhere scaring jisung. At the same time a table and a chair fell on the ground with a 'thud' out of no where.

"AHHHHH!!!" Han jisung screamed, startled by the sudden loud noise and jumped meters away from the young man. Jisung could feel his soul leave his body. The man laughed.

"You..! Who are you! What are you doing in an abandoned school!?" Han jisung asked.

"I should be the one asking you this question." The man rolled his eyes.

"I'm here to find something.." jisung mumbled as he started walking away.

"This is basically my home since i have lived here most of my life." The man said staring at han jisung who was now walking away unbothered. Han jisung looked at him in surprise.

"Why would you live here?" He asked.

"Who do you think would be in an abandoned place?" Lee know smirked and folded his arms in front of him. And then he suddenly appeared right in front of han jisung, his face close to jisung's face. It was as if he teleported. Han jisung's eyes widened in realization.