Jimin spoke up and he was hesitant but still he spoke. "I see where Yoongi hyung is coming from. I know his approach is wrong but he had a point. He was only worried for Jungkook and in that he neglected Taehyung. It wasn't his intention to".

Namjoon looked at Jimin like he had grown two heads and Hoseok looked at his omega furious.

"Jimin how can you think that way? Taehyung is in so much pain because of hyung and you can see where he's COMING FROM?"

Jimin was scared I could tell he was but as he tried to explain Hoseok wouldn't let him.

"No Jimin listen, let me do what Yoongi hyung did to Taehyung to you..let's see if you can cope. Are you strong enough to cope Jimin?"

Namjoon looked between the two and sighed. "Don't fight over us we will be okay you need to be there for each other not fight like cats and dogs."

Jimin wiped his teary eyes and looked up at Hoseok. "I'm not wrong I'm looking at it from hyung's point of view. Everyone looks at how the omega feels do they look at the alpha? I saw every broken piece of hyung. I saw his heart shatter when he spoke violently towards Taehyung. His intention wasn't to harm. UNDERSTAND HIM!"

Just like that he ran away, of course he did. We just found out Taehyung got lost now Jimin goes too. Was this like a family thing or?

"Namjoon we need to go after him, something could happen like it did with Taehyung." Namjoon nodded and followed him as I stayed back with Hobi.

"You need to stop lashing out at him. I know you better than this Hoseok you would never do that with Jimin. So what happened?"

He sighed and cried as he hugged me. I'm glad he could trust me enough to be this vulnerable in my presence.

"It's just hearing about Jungkook seeing his blood knowing I may not be able to save him and then the same happens to Taehyung hurts. It's just like I wasn't able to save my dad when he died. Then I have Jimin telling me he understands Yoongi hyung's behaviour? No! He was the one that was there for me when my dad died. He gave me this family now he's justifying the reason for its breakup?"

I tapped his back and hugged him tighter. "You have to see it from everyone's point of view. Yoongi isn't breaking any of you up. He's finding his brother. The same brother he wasn't able to be with for years. He has the attachment and guilt still with him. Don't see his bad side understand his good."

We stayed like that silent until he decided to get up and find Jimin. Just as we were about to leave Namjoon came running back panting. "He's gone..."

Some time earlier....

Jimin's POV:
I ran away from there because seeing Hobi hyung yell at me in front of everyone hurt. It didn't hurt my ego like you may think, nope it hurt because he never yells.

I'm not defending the wrong I'm defending the truth. Yes, I sympathise and see Taehyung and how he must be feeling but no one looks at Yoongi hyung. How much he's hurting, how much he's sacrificed for his mates and his family.

I just ran until I couldn't anymore and I had fat tears streaming down my face. I just stood there crying now knowing I was in the middle of the road until I felt a warm hand on my waist pulling me away.