36

"The Last Days Little Boss" Chapter 36

36. Confession

Although deep in my heart, I look forward to the two elopement hand in hand, but the remaining reason tells him that this is impossible. Tang Ming asked calmly, "What do you mean, everyone packs up and leaves together, letting them go empty?"

"No." Xu Wenliang shook his head slowly but firmly, "I think it's all right, let's go to the military area to seek Ye Old shelter."

Huh? Tang Ming stayed blank, the development of this plot was wrong. "We two? Let me and you?"

"Yes. Other people give some food, where they love to go, what they love to do, no matter what." Xu Wenliang said seriously.

He didn't want to watch Tang Ming's accident, so the best way was to agree to cooperate with Ye Lao. Only Wang Yuan in the caravan is a second-level warrior, and the others are either ordinary people or first-level warriors. It should be fine for Ye Lao to raise them, but it is impossible to accept everyone.

When he has spare capacity, he doesn't mind helping the weak. But now it's Tang Ming's life, they can't take care of themselves, they can only go their own way.

Tang Ming stared at him blankly, "Why are we going to the military area?"

Xu Wenliang thought Tang Ming would not leave, and was anxious. " Did n't Bai Zhe say that there are big guys who are already deploying manpower, and it's just time for a group of people to come here? Question. You can only ensure safety if you go to the military area to find Mr. Ye as soon as possible."

Tang Ming asked cautiously, "You know that the road will be dangerous, so you still want to go with me?"

Xu Wenliang stopped talking. For a long time, he snorted softly, seemingly dissatisfied, "Knowingly asking. I have been waiting for so long, you don't confess to me, you don't say clearly, just take advantage of it."

"Ahem----" Tang Ming was suddenly I choked on my saliva. Seeing Xu Wenliang complaining, but not disgusted, he said, "I'm cultivating feelings with you. What if you say it too suddenly and scare you away?"

"I won't run, you can say it." Xu Wen Liang squinted at him and waited quietly.

"..." The wife looked straight at her, she couldn't think of anything to say. Tang Ming struggled.

Although he knew Tang Ming well after getting along for a while, Xu Wenliang still couldn't help sighing silently as he watched him standing still, and she sighed at the critical moment.

Just thinking about it, I saw Tang Ming coming over, supporting his chin with one hand, and kissed him without saying a word. A warm touch came from his lips, and Xu Wenliang was stunned. Before he could react to anything, his other hand went from his back to the waist, and then to the hips, getting down more and more...

Xu Wenliang frowned slightly, and put his hands on Tang Ming's chest.

Tang Ming aggrieved, "Didn't he say not to run?" Why did he refuse.

Xu Wenliang licked his wet lips and couldn't help rubbing his waist. "It hurts. Why is it so painful to hug it so hard?"

Tang Ming was silent. He is a forty-level attribute, and he can control his strength when he is awake, but he can't control it when he is confused...no wonder his wife yells in pain.

Tang Ming, who wanted to understand this, burst into tears. How would he live a happy and harmonious husband's life in the future?

While crying silently in his heart, Tang Ming controlled his strength and rubbed his wife's waist. He explained, "If you are not awake, you can't control your strength."