19

19.

Joining "She is Yao Baixiang." Tang Ming introduced the new members to everyone, and at the same time told Wang Yuan, "In the future, she will go to middle work with you. You take her for two days and tell her what you need to pay attention to. "

Hello." Yao Baixiang said hello quickly, unavoidably whispering in his heart.

It is said that the four guys from the community security have only one adult man, two other women, and one who looks like a child. What kind of combination is this? What's the use when something happens?

The youngest one doesn't know if he has grown up, isn't it a child laborer...

Yao Baixiang suddenly wanted to laugh, and laughed too much. When is this, she is still thinking about whether it is child labor. What if it is really child labor? No one will come and make trouble. Even the children will be thankful that they can find a job.

Yao Baixiang shifted his gaze to the last person. It is said that it was Tang Ming's friend. His face was pale and tender, and he looked very young, but his appearance was really high. If it weren't for the end of the world, maybe she would take the initiative to pursue him.

It's a pity that in the current world, being beautiful is cumbersome, especially when he looks weak. Unlike Tang Ming, although he is not very old, he looks like a master who can fight.

Yao Baixiang began to doubt his choice.

These people look too unreliable. She followed Pu Yongchun and met many teams, which one is not mainly young and middle-aged? But the group of people in front of them seemed to be the majority of women and children.

To be honest, the first impression in Yao Baixiang's mind is the "vulnerable group".

Yao Baixiang regretted it a little bit, she had known such a group of people, she might as well follow Qin Chuan to join the military area.

Although Tang Ming is very strong, although Tang Ming has a conscience, if he can't see the limits of his abilities and take care of a group of people by himself, problems will occur sooner or later. At that time, those who follow and trust him will suffer a lot.

Wang Yuan hesitated, "Does she live with you?"

Tang Ming was taken aback, then looked at everyone with different expressions.

The beautiful woman, he personally brought it back, and specially gathered everyone to introduce it.

He immediately reacted and said righteously, "Of course not live with me. Her original team met the star beast group and was destroyed, and there was nowhere to go. A girl alone was not safe, so I brought her back. Now she doesn't Where you live, you can see if there is a suitable room in the building you live in. You can take care of each other if you live closer. She has eaten star beasts and has good strength. You can teach her more Teach her and let her get started as soon as possible. The treatment is the same as you."

Tang Ming looked around everyone, "You will be colleagues in the future, and you can get familiar with each other when you have time."

Wang Yuan pondered secretly and probably understood the two of them. With confidence in the relationship, he greeted Yao Baixiang, "Come with me, and I will show you everywhere."

After thinking about it, Yao Baixiang decided to stay here for two days to see the situation, and then went out with Wang Yuan.

In Tianci community, Wang Yuan has the highest force and has known each other for a long time, so Tang Ming put the spare key in her hand. As long as no one lives, Yao Baixiang can choose a house he likes to live in. This is the same as in the hotel. There are many rooms, so choose whatever you want.