11

11. Encountered

by chance When Tang Ming entered the room, Xu Wenliang was concentrating on reading and did not look up.

The book was brought back by Tang Ming when he was out looking for supplies. There are all kinds of books. Xu Wenliang spends most of the day reading books, making a meal at the meal, and occasionally tidying up the house, life is extremely relaxed and cozy.

Tang Ming regretted a little. With so many books back, his wife's energy was only used for reading, and she had no time to care about him at all.

Tang Ming lay down on the bed and stretched his waist, deliberately making large movements, revealing a section of his waist without fat, trying to attract his wife's attention, "Starting today, there are a few people working as security guards in the community. They will be divided into three shifts. Uninterrupted patrols. I tried it, and a few of them are not bad."

Xu Wenliang glued his eyes to the book and replied casually, "Very good. Security patrols are safer than before."

"I promised to pack two meals a day. after the trouble you have to get up early burn porridge. Also too steamed bread grains every day, made a fist so much, the best bread almost every size. " "

no problem. anyway, I pack the house every day, do the cooking, washing clothes and occasionally, things do not Too much. It's time to cook two more meals."

"By the way, among the four hired, except for the youngest one, the other three have eaten Star Beasts. I don't know if there will be any sequelae. You should be careful when you meet them. Feeling out of control, attacking like a star beast, will accidentally injure you."

"I see."

"You can kill the black pig in a few days. It's not a problem to keep it in the house. You have to raise it."

" Okay. Anyway, some people will patrol in the community in the future, so there is no need to spread black pig urine." After

talking for a long time, the wife didn't look at him at all, and she was happy.

Tang Ming lay down on the bed sadly, just like lying on a corpse.

"That's right," Xu Wenliang finally turned his head to respond to him, "How did you find the single bed?"

"..." Why not ignore it!

Tang Ming was sad and replied, "I didn't find it. I will go out and look for it now." He got up and left.

He patronized with grief and anger, but didn't realize that the book in Xu Wenliang's hand stopped on the same page since he entered the door.

When Tang Ming went out, he first found a place with no one, took out a Tang knife and chopped down the tree, and made eight eyebrow sticks of the same size. Keep one in your hand and put the rest in the carry-on warehouse.

Continuing to stroll around, he finally caught the star beast who was dining on his head and beat it with a stick. After beating, I feel refreshed and feel much more relaxed.

"Little brothers are good skills." A man walked out from the corner, clapping his hands, followed by two men and two women. Stop when they are five meters apart, not too close, just right.

Tang Ming asked indifferently, "What's the matter?" He had found someone in the corner a long time ago, but because of his high strength, he ignored it.

"My name is Pu Yongchun, my brother alone?" the headed young man asked.

"Well, there are too many people in trouble."