33

33. Backing

Jiang Tao took his men back to the military area without stopping. When he arrived at his house, he didn't want to sit down and drink water, and immediately moved the goods into the house, paid the balance, and dismissed the others.

This is where the army of the last days is! Old man Nie was so excited, he looked around.

Nie Sheng thanked Bai Zhe, "Thank you for taking care of me and my grandfather on the road. Everyone will live in the military area in the future. If there is anything I can help, just say it."

Bai Zhe shook his head and refused, "This should be me. I took the last job in the military area. I told Boss Tang, and the matter is over, I will go to his place to work. "

Leave the safe military area and go to Tang Ming? Nie Sheng was stunned. In his opinion, this kind of behavior is like going to a private enterprise to make money without an iron job in a pre-apocalyptic public institution.

Bai Zhe has a profound meaning, "The military area is a paradise for some people, and a hell for some people, so you can do it yourself."

Looking at Bai Zhe's back, Nie Sheng was at a loss. While he desperately escaped from the safe caravan, some people were willing to abandon everything in the military area. He could not understand.

On the other side, Jiang Tao unpacked the cigarettes, took two packs of Yuxi and one pack of Furongwang, and put them in his pocket. The other cigarettes and liquor were kept strictly. Go out after reading it a few times, no problem.

He felt the three packs of cigarettes in his pocket, always feeling uneasy. If it weren't for the fact that security in the military area was good, he would have to find four or five bodyguards to accompany him. Of course, the most important thing is that he wants to go to other people's sites, and a bunch of good players are watching the scene. It's really something, and four or five bodyguards can't beat him.

For the sake of safety, Jiang Tao thought for a while and called Bai Zhe to go with him. The price was to pay for some food. Anyhow, it is a second-level warrior, who can help hold the ground.

The two shuttled through the military area, and after a while, they came to the door of a three-story villa. Bai Zhe looked at the villa in astonishment. Now that the military area has a lot of money, housing prices have risen more exaggeratedly than before. Who can be able to live in a villa? Jiang Tao's thighs are a bit thick.

There were two guards guarding the door, Jiang Tao accompanied with a smiling face, "Thank you two brothers, please tell me, I'll come to Ye Lao."

The two guards looked at each other, and one of them replied, "Waiting by the side." Then he entered the room.

Jiang Tao's smile remained undiminished, and he was puzzled. I usually go directly into the side hall and wait. Why didn't I just block the door this time? Could it be that he is not safe with the second-level martial artist? There is no other way but to stand at the far door and wait.

After a while, the guard brought an elderly man in his fifties who was wearing a tunic suit over.

Jiang Tao smiled more on his face and greeted warmly, "Lao Ye, it's been a long time since I saw you. Not long ago, I went to a far door and got some interesting gadgets. No, when I come back, I will come over to ask you for help and palm for me. Eyes." He touched his pockets as he said.

Ye Lao frowned, and said in a deep voice, "Xiao Jiang, you are not here at the right time, so go back first. The old man is in a hurry these days and can't help you."