9

9. Happiness (Part 2)

"Forget Grandpa, go home." Nie Sheng persuaded him.

"My coffin, all your money for studying was taken away!" Old man Nie said, tears came down, he didn't give up, "Maybe the middle-aged men just lied to me, they are a group. "

Then what if what he said is true?" Nie Sheng felt tired. I've said that how many times don't trust others, don't listen, and talk about how the countryside was before. This time I was suffering and started crying, there is a fart. Can the lost things get back on their own? Before, before, the old almanac from 30 to 40 years ago is used. Does experience still work? !

He can't say bluntly that the old man is too old and can't stand the irritation. "We can't get something robbed from someone's house and go to someone else's house to get the same thing home, and then tell others that he will ask someone who deceives us to ask for it. Right? Go home and think of other ways."

Nie Sheng dragged his grandfather home, first disinfected with red potion, and then bandaged with gauze. After tidying up, use a kitchen knife to cut the roast chicken, "I went out to find two roast chickens, you eat first. Now there is no valuables at home, and we are known where we live, or let's move to another place first. "

Old man Nie refused, "It's nice to live here, why should you leave?"

"What if that person comes back to grab something? I don't worry about you at home alone."

"That's better! I'll catch it next time ." He, let him spit out all the rice and money that he took this time." Old man Nie was anxious for anyone to come back.

He couldn't communicate at all. Nie Sheng was so angry that his brain hurts, and he didn't hesitate to say, "You have to be able to fight, this time you won't wait for me on the ground. This time he knocked you out, and try harder next time. What should I do if I beat you to death? How can I say that I don't listen?"

Old man Nie said energetically, "Now it's a society under the rule of law, does he dare to kill me? The murderer pays for his life! Someone must cure him, how can I let him? He is so arrogant?"

"How to deal with it?" Nie Sheng asked, "there is a mess outside, monsters wandering around, attacking when they see people. Does your cell phone have electricity? Can you call 110? Is anyone working in the Public Security Bureau? Has anyone come to rescue you? After killing someone and throwing the corpse in front of the monster, who knows if it was killed by the monster or killed by someone?"

Old man Nie panicked when he listened, but he still insisted on his own opinion, "No matter, I won't go. I want to leave you alone."

Nie Sheng has no choice but to sigh. The old man is his only family, where can he go if he doesn't leave.

Unknowingly, two days later, the food was finished.

Nie Sheng went out to search for food. Although he felt that it was useless, he still did not forget to tell him before he left, "Don't open the door, don't open the door, no one else, I brought the key." After

cleaning the house these two days, he touched the old man's pillow. , It's wet every day. Nie Sheng couldn't continue to complain. Anyway, things are already like this, and the top priority now is to find more food.

It is much safer and more efficient to use news for food than to search aimlessly everywhere, but the stall is a bit far away from where I live. He proposed to move, just to get closer to the stall and facilitate the transaction. But Grandpa refused, so he could only be careful on the road and then careful.