29

29. Exercise When

Wang Yuan arrived, Tang Ming was giving Xu Wenliang a massage.

"I said," Xu Wenliangping said while lying on the bed, with deep suspicion, "Is this really useful?"

"Of course." Tang Ming replied decisively, showing strong confidence, "You can build muscles! "

Xu Wenliang was silent.

Just now, he asked Tang Ming for advice on self-defense skills, and Tang Ming agreed, saying that he must lay a solid foundation before learning. He confidently said that he is not afraid of hardship or tiredness, and he must cooperate fully.

As a result...

Tang Ming asked him to lie on the bed and massaged his chest and abdomen, saying that he could build muscles.

Is he ignorant? He had never heard of such exercise. No matter how you look at it, it's just Tang Ming giving him a massage.

"Twenty minutes of massage, no effect." Xu Wenliang nodded his soft belly with a finger. How can there be muscles? If there are muscles, it is probably because Tang Ming massaged too much and his arms developed muscles.

"Persevere." Tang Ming looked solemn, "Only by persisting every day and exercising for a long time can we get results."

"..." Xu Wenliang gave Tang Ming a deep look. Can ordinary friends press other people's stomachs with joy?

Just catching a glimpse of Wang Yuan standing outside the door awkwardly, he pushed Tang Ming, "I will practice later, someone will look for you."

Tang Ming looked back and found that it was Wang Yuan, feeling depressed.

He has been busy for several days, and finally finished his business, and has time to spend time with his wife. I only exercised for 20 minutes, and I was very dissatisfied! But this girl is steady and won't come to find anything important.

Reluctantly, Tang Ming took the salted pigs' knuckles back and greeted Wang Yuan, "Come in."

Wang Yuan felt that she might have seen something she shouldn't have seen, and she might be fired. So enter the house without squinting, as if you don't know anything, as if it's normal for two big men to lie on the bed and touch each other!

"There is new news, a third-level star beast has appeared."

Xu Wenliang looked solemn, "The second-level star beasts appear in seven to ten days, and the third-level star beasts appear for almost a month. Will there be fourth-level star beasts below?" It

was because of this mess. Tang Ming was dissatisfied, even if it was a fourth-level star beast, it would be the same level as me by adding a zero at the end, so why did he think so much. It is better to exercise more.

"According to the current situation, the higher the level of the star beast, the slower it will evolve. Even if it has level four, it will be at least two months later." Tang Ming didn't care.

Wang Yuan was deeply impressed by his courage. She deserves to be our boss, just so calm. Seeing his light and windy appearance, the anxiety in her heart instantly went by six or seven minutes.

Xu Wenliang was kind and funny, and reminded, "If level 4, the wall may not be able to stop it."

"The excess cement bag is left in the warehouse. Even if the level 4 star beast destroys the wall, it can be patched with cement after hunting. "Tang Ming turned to look at Wang Yuan, "It's been a long time since Level 2?"