16

"The Last Days Little Boss" Chapter 16

16. To seduce (below)

Tang Ming was shocked, as if he had been assaulted, stepped back more than ten steps, "What are you doing! I am a person with a wife." I

just posted a daze for a while, and was actually taken advantage of. He was not as pretty as his wife, and his hands were not good-looking, so he attacked.

Why is it that you have suffered a lot? Yao Baixiang was helpless and confessed to discuss with him, "Pu Yongchun asked me to seduce you, and I have to do this. After a while, you wear your clothes and go for a walk and let him see the lip prints? If you ask, just say us. Just lying on a bed."

"Say just lying on a bed just for chatting!" Tang Ming was angry. Do college students in this world know how to play like this? He looked at the bright red lip print on the T-shirt, uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry..." Yao Baixiang feels sorry, but if time goes back and starts again, she will still choose to do so, "Pu Yongchun gave me an order, if I don't do this, I can't explain it to him."

Pu Yongchun hopes her Lure Tang Ming, so that Tang Ming is on their side. But from her point of view, as long as Tang Mingken admits that they have had something, the rest is not important.

Could it be that Tang Ming took advantage today, and could blame her for turning back tomorrow? It can only show that Pu Yongchun's decision is improper, and the beauty trick does not work for Tang Ming.

"You also have someone you like. You should know that girls are in a difficult situation in the last days. Help me again, please." Yao Baixiang begged softly.

Tang Ming, who eats soft but not hard, shed tears in his heart and does not involve issues of principle. He has always spoken well. Sooner or later, I will be pitted to death by my own soft heart.

Tang Ming sullen, "I can help you, but if you have conditions, you must promise me."

Yao Baixiang was overjoyed, "Yes, what conditions?"

"In two hours, you can leave my room."

Yao Baixiang smiled stiffly on his face. She thought she had heard it wrong, "What?"

"You stay in my room for two hours, whatever you do during the period. Whether you sleep or be in a daze, you can leave my room afterwards." Tang Ming repeated, insisting. .

If you want to pretend, you have to pretend to be realistic!

What do you want to prove to others, should you be so naive? Yao Baixiang complained silently.

Two hours later, Yao Baixiang went to see Pu Yongchun with hair like a chicken coop.

After a while, Tang Ming and his T-shirt with red lips and flames appeared in the hall.

Pu Yongchun was in the lobby, watching Tang Ming's face pale and his footsteps vacant. Before he got there, he smelled the familiar perfume and smiled with satisfaction.

Pu Yongchun took the initiative to talk to him, "How's it going? Our team's welfare is good? Are your brothers tempted and want to join us? Eat more star beast meat to replenish your body at night."

Tang Ming said blankly, "Okay, very good. Okay, very tempted." He stopped tempted, I just wanted to do it. A group of snake disease! If he goes home and his wife sees a lip print, he must personally choke the culprit to death.

Pu Yongchun held a goblet filled with red wine. He shook his wine glass lightly, unspeakably complacent, "Brother, it's the end of the world, now the one with the big fist is the boss. Warriors like you and me are destined to be the darlings of the new world. It's better to cooperate and fight the world together. Women, wealth, Power, what you want at that time, how beautiful and beautiful."